Bionicle Legends of Metru Nui Storyboard

BioMotion

Hello BZPower. Recently I have acquired an original Legends of Metru Nui storyboard. I am aware that when these were first put up for auction that they were already talked of but, I decided to link a video to my YouTube account that goes in depth on the one I purchased. Tell me what you think of it and, if you don't mind please consider taking a look onto my YouTube page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUp7WylxmZs

• Upvote 1

Dude, that's such a nice find! I'm actually quite surprised how it was one of the things on auction. This is the first storyboard I had ever seen, regarding the bionicle movies. I wonder if they will do the same thing for MoL and WoS...

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Dude, that's such a nice find! I'm actually quite surprised how it was one of the things on auction. This is the first storyboard I had ever seen, regarding the bionicle movies. I wonder if they will do the same thing for MoL and WoS...

There are like 70 on ebay just search "Bionicle Storyboard"

Nice. These would be good to frame.

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Nice. These would be good to frame.

Thats what I may do but i may not at the same time because t came in a plastic sleeve and has a thicker piece of paper behind it

That was one I bid on! Haha, its a great one.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell