What Are You Thinking?

What am I thinking about? Attempting happy thoughts.

Been researching stuff on a certain PodestaEmail scandal and I had a brief mental breakdown. No tears or anything, but I just shut down and found myself digging my face into my hands. I had to stop. Man, I could use a hug right now. Listening to quality Christian music right now to clear my head and to fill my head with humor before I go to bed i am going to watch some clips from Eric Andre and Filthy Frank.

On to other things, my mom is dating someone right now, first time since my dad left for a second time in 2009. He's a nice guy, his deep voice shakes my organs but he's friendly and has been a friend of my mom's since kids when they met at church.

Also, I hope I get the pet shop job, they should be calling me either later today or tomorrow on their decision.

I miss my dog...

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I'm thinking that my piano recital today probably didn't go as bad as I thought it did.  Though I still could have done better.

My school band played today and the Trumpets pulled a miracle.

Also need to finish a book report due Monday that I have barely started.

Also arranging the Piano part of "This is Gallifery" into a concert band piece for 2018 spring concert.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Hooo, boy. Finals are rapidly approaching! Man your grounds!

What's this about a Podesta Email Scandal?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Bless curves. Test curves. Never has a curve helped my grade so much before. 

google it because we most definitely cannot discuss it on bzp, but it's horrifying so maybe not do that

Oh, boy! That's a great sign!

t5pQDlO.jpg

I think about existential crisis-y things a lot. Like life and death, the nature of the universe, higher dimensions and the existence of higher beings.

I feel like doing this should be depressing or scary, but it's not. It doesn't really affect my life or my mood, I just think about them and that's that.

• Upvote 1

K29vRpU.jpg

REVIEW TOPIC

Well I didn't get the job at the pet food store. There was a change in management a few days after my interview and so the new managers hired other people without even considering me. I walked into the place and asked the manager I talked to to give me an update. She seemed sorry about the situation but i understood. I went to church the next day (the first in months), and now I have a job for dog-sitting for a couple days before Christmas. The Lord works in strange ways.

Right now I find myself listening to Altaic music again. Why do I find myself coming do this strange music? i wonder if I have some Kipchak in me. My mother is adopted, and the Cumans and Kipchaks did abandon their homes and settle among east and central European countries when the Mongols swept over their homes. Who knows? 

Reminds me of the Rothchilds: Jewish Khazar remnants fleeing into Europe, centuries later a family of Zionist turkic-jews named the Rothchilds being appointed as royal Court Jews under the Hapsburg-controlled Austrian Empire (successor of the Holy Roman Empire, and previously the most influential family on the planet) and becoming the wealthiest family on the planet, surviving the fall of monarchies in the 20th Century, and influence many world affairs.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Okay I got the tablet.

I was able to create an email.

(kind of proud of myself on that accomplishment)

But I can't get it on the tablet.

It ask me to give your email's POP3, or MTIE something server code.

What dose that even mean?

Please give me the simplest explanation. I'm practically a idiot concerning technology.

I watched this astronomy documentary on the Star of Bethlehem, though some of the math did go over my head, wish that wasn't the case. I found it very enlightening. Made me smile.

i am wondering what next i will discover for myself! Will I start eating lots of pickles and mustard alone out of some random new taste obsession? Ugh gross no way. Perhaps something different... :lol:

Ugh....

• Upvote 2

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I'm thinking that 2016 has been one heck of a year for America, in the bad way.  Riots, deaths, extreme controversies, and Harambe memes.  All in all, not at all what I was expecting this year.

Let's hope that 2017 will be better.

• 2 weeks later...

logo123.png

Ah, yes. The first post of 2017 for "What Are You Thinking?''. Did I expect it to make this far? Honestly, no. Without the solid structure of other Completely Off Topic threads, I was worried that people would get bored of this quickly. But the nonlinear, and fluid conversation and discussion here is both the focal point and strongest advantage of this thread. Thanks for joining the conversation. Let's make this a good year, so stick around, won't you?

On a more personal note, I got a lot of manga to feed to my collection. I got all of the individual volume release of Stardust Crusaders, volumes 4-8 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist, Junji Ito's Gyo, the first print edition of volumes 1-18 of One Piece, and Yu-Gi-Oh! volumes 1-5 are on their way. By the way, the first volume of One Piece just so happened to be a limited edition version, which I had no idea it was that way until I received it. I got lucky, I guess. I plan on getting the final two volumes of Yu-Gi-Oh! soon so that I can start reading Duelist.

I also started my second semester on Thursday. Thursday, you ask? Well, my school system's scheduling got screwy this year due to the day Christmas fell on this year. It wasn't fun going back, but due to the amount of friends in my classes, it'll be just fine soon enough. 

I'm doing two grade 4 on the high end of the 4's list.

What's this mean, exactly?

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver
  • Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm a band nerd that is the answer to all questions.

Also I need to practice my saxophones for solo ensemble this February.

I'm doing two grade 4 on the high end of the 4's list.

Also I need to practice my saxophones for solo ensemble this February.

solo ensemble this February.

I have to play two solo pieces of music this February and they are graded on a 1-5 scale 1 being easiest 5 the most difficult.

I'm doing two grade 4's

Difficult but not grade 5 difficult.

EDIT: TMI

What am I thinking about? Strangely, a lot, yet nothing.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I'm panicking!

I took my conductor's test today agansit 5 other people.

So far no word from the band director on who won.

I felt like I did horribly.

I want to cry, crawl into a hole and eat cookies.

I didn't win.

Came close but not good enough.

Edited by Black Six

TTLII, don't beat yourself up over it. With time and practice, you can only get better.

Iaredios, I saw what your post said before you had edited, and I don't know what to say to it. I don't think you want my advice on something like that either way. Good luck all the same, though.

Things have been pretty slow here, but I'm not complaining. Finished off a few books, and I'm glad that my home has Monday off. 

A question.Have you ever read an entire book in one sitting?

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey who wants to play a really cool and fun game.

If you do go play in BZPGOT

Link below.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/24143-bzps-game-of-thrones-season-2/

you piqued my interested, and so made a post in that topic.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Hey who wants to play a really cool and fun game.

If you do go play in BZPGOT

Link below.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/24143-bzps-game-of-thrones-season-2/

you piqued my interested, and so made a post in that topic.
Really fun game.

There is no one way to win.

It's rather open to interpretation.

But fun.

P.S. since your going into the stone region watch the water. :P

I am drawing by hand for the first time in a long time, and I have to thank the advent of finding new music to spur the ol' imagination bowl once more! Detail is looking great, but one can tell I am rusty because some proportions are off and there is a neck lacking (not going to fix the neck because i am too far in). His name is Ezen Galyn, the Element Lord of Fire, King of the Bone Hunters, and divine prophet of the Fire-Faith Galytgel, walking pillar of fire/burning zombie throat singing khan and 'winner' of the Core War (which makes him somewhat of a Destroyer of Worlds). To draw the fire better, I am getting graphite on my pinkie and rubbing it out and detailing with an eraser. I am thinking, why haven't I tried this before? it's looking great!

Once i am done with this, i will try my hand at Thalassanon, Element Lord of Water.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my absence. I haven't had much to report on. But now something has made me a bit angry. 

You see, a few weeks ago I ordered two books off of Amazon. They were both listed as being in stock, which was strange because they were the type of books that don't typically get restocked. Yesterday, however, after waiting a long time, it was brought to my attention by Amazon that the books I ordered... were out of stock when I ordered them, which feels like a flagrant lie. 

I'm gonna go get a glass of water 'cause all this salt is making me thirsty.

t5pQDlO.jpg