What Are You Thinking?

I got to see part of it through some special eclipse shades a coworker let folks borrow. Wasn't a total one, but I got to see the moon cover about 35 percent of the sun, was bomb.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I just hate how everyone here was like, "Don't look up!" as if it were the tag line of a cheesy horror film.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking about alot of things right now.

Will a hurricane hit me next week?

College.

Will my character get some hook arms?

Will people like my idea of a BZP Realms Disscusion topic?

All in all a lot of things that I'm actually not to worried about.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I am thinking about how much I want to read my last two New 52 Swamp Thing volumes but i really should finish up my small book on Cyrus the Great. I now want to read more extrabiblical things on pre-islamic middle-east, but then again, Ol' Swampy beckons.

Still thinking about my friend.

Also, BZP Bara Magna and the Battle of Tesara. I do say, I have outdone myself. Lets hope the ending is good. (don't give away spoilers before episode publication)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I am thinking about how much I want to read my last two New 52 Swamp Thing volumes but i really should finish up my small book on Cyrus the Great. I now want to read more extrabiblical things on pre-islamic middle-east, but then again, Ol' Swampy beckons.

Still thinking about my friend.

Also, BZP Bara Magna and the Battle of Tesara. I do say, I have outdone myself. Lets hope the ending is good. (don't give away spoilers before episode publication)

I'm just glade I haven't died this game. Also I think my oil idea was pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a question for anyone who's watched a good amount of anime.

What's the strangest anime you've ever seen, and actually liked? For me, it has to be Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. It was just... utter nonsense, to say the least, but its nonsensical nature was just so appealing, somehow. One Piece and JJBA are close seconds.

Edited by Scrubbish

So I have to make a short film for Photography. That's both stressing and exciting.

The remainder of this post is to see which "image extensions" are allowed on BZP.

9KOgefk.png

Now that I see that this resizing worked in COT, that makes me wonder why Imgur isn't allowed in G&T...

Edited by Josuke Higashikata 4

t5pQDlO.jpg

I've had a bad day yesterday.

I tried to solve a problem. I fixed the problem and caused another of equal value and got a salty remark from a friend over it.

Here's my story.

A different friend asked me if I could fix his instrument. (being the big Band nerd that I am I know basic repairs.)

He pointed to a pad to fix an hour later I start to fix it and saw a pad had a giant crack down the middle of it. Okay there's the problem. I put a new pad on.

I give the clarinet back to him he says that's not the problem it was a different pad that was cracked that didn't work.

I told him I fixed a different one and quickly fixed the other pad.

He plays it and there is a problem.

The pad he wanted fixed first works now but... the one I thought he wanted fixed is now unplayable.

I noticed that the new pad I put on it was to thick I then tried every pad in the kit to fix my mistake nothing worked. I couldn't use the original pad because it was cracked and fell apart when I popped it out. I'm panicking now I just broke this kids instrument. Now a different friend of mine starts lecturing me that I shouldn't have never touched the instrument because I don't play clarinet. I should have brought it to her to fix. She also went on telling me clarinets use special pads and the ones in the band rooms kit are expired.

Look I know I goofed up but she went out of her way to make me feel like poop. I've fixed flutes, saxophones, clarinets, and a trumpet out of that kit.

I only know how to play saxophone and all those other instruments are working fine.

I just needed to get this off my chest.

A friend of mine has not appeared in a week and I do not have means to contact them. I hope she is okay.

Also I am experimenting the trustworthiness of my work. Brought my new headset that I am uncertain if I want to keep or return, and I am hoping they will be in the cupboard I left them in when I return from my bus route.

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

It's been nearly 5 years since I joined this site. Pretty nostalgic coming back to see all the old games here in COT that I used to participate in all the time. Maybe I'll stick around for a while again and see what BZP is all about these days.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

It's been nearly 5 years since I joined this site. Pretty nostalgic coming back to see all the old games here in COT that I used to participate in all the time. Maybe I'll stick around for a while again and see what BZP is all about these days.

Welcome back.

A Mafia game should be coming up in a few days. I suggest sticking around for it over in G&T.

Welcome back.

A Mafia game should be coming up in a few days. I suggest sticking around for it over in G&T.

Never really tried those out before, honestly. I'll give it some thought

EDIT: Thanks for the welcome, Josuke!

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I'm so close to having me and the girl I'm madly in like with be an official couple. By this time tomorrow, it should happen.

Ah, man, I'm sorry. I was rooting for you.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Been thinking about something for the past couple of weeks, and here is my conclusion:

So I have a friend who likes Sherlock Holmes as much as I am fascinated by the Roman Empire. I am trying to get through this book I am reading based on an alt history magical Late Antiquity Roman Empire, The Shadow of Ararat, so I can get started on the first Sherlock Holmes book, A Study in Scarlet, so I can have the original writing in mind before i read a graphic novel adaptation she is almost done with. I am now considering just reading her adaptation because she studies writing and scripts very well and I have faith that the translation will be more than great.  While i would like to read the source material first to give it proper judgement, I know myself and if I read something or know the end result then I will have less compulsion to finish it. Now if I have both the fresh story and her artwork to appreciate, I think it will be more enjoyable as a first-time experience.

Now she just needs to appear and I can inform her of my decision on this. Been about three weeks of not seeing her, one because of fall break).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

As much as I understand how you feel, I would suggest reading the source material before the graphic novel. I recently watched a movie/movie series with my friends based off the book Kizumonogatari (what did you expect of me?), and I have to say that with being the only one familiar with the source material among us, I believe I appreciated the experience more than I would have otherwise. It allowed me to critique its direction and accuracy in regards to the book, while still being a fun watch nonetheless. But hey, you do you, man. You might find yourself more interested in the Sherlock Holmes series should you experience it through an adaptation.

Also, not being able to see your friends as much as you want to really bites.

t5pQDlO.jpg

One hand i agree with you completely, that's what my original decision at the time of me telling her I got the book and she told me about the graphic novel she has been working on. On the other, there is the apathy that I feel may come about. Then again, her wonderful artwork will be enough to hold my attention. And then once more (lastly) I am not sure if I want to know better and say anything negative as i draw a different conclusion on how a scene could have been done.  *shrug*

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Maybe read over the sparknotes of the original text to get a basic idea then read her story and when you get the time read the original text.

Also I forgot to mention it I got accepted into my dream college.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Good to hear Timelord! Wish I had as much drive as someone like you. Only school I immediately want to go to is a community college (though I hear its the largest in the country).

My friend finally popped up. Good to see her and cheered her up a bit while hanging out again cheered me up.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Good to hear Timelord! Wish I had as much drive as someone like you. Only school I immediately want to go to is a community college (though I hear its the largest in the country).

My friend finally popped up. Good to see her and cheered her up a bit while hanging out again cheered me up.

Right now I'll be graduating high school with a nearly completed two year degree. :D

I am a all AP, NHS, Honours, scholar.

I'm tired of the s stupid super high expectations. The second I start college it's regular classes and bare minimum expectations. Don't get me wrong I'll still work toward A's but it won't be the end of the world if I got a C.

I'm tired of the stupid super high expectations. The second I start college it's regular classes and bare minimum expectations. Don't get me wrong I'll still work toward A's but it won't be the end of the world if I got a C.

Expectations? From who exactly?

t5pQDlO.jpg

OK, I've had some ideas floating for epics and stories floating around in my head for a while now, and I just can't decide which one(s) I should go through with.  So I figured I'd share them with you all to see what you think.  The ideas so far are:

• Go West, Young Agori- This idea is a blatant Western.  Think Tombstone, Rango, Magnificent Seven, Lone Ranger, all those good ol' Western films; and throw BIONICLE in there for good measure.  Go West, Young Agori is basically that.
  • The Writing on the Screen- A self-aware comedy, rather than an epic.  It chronicles the quest of my soon-to-be-named blatant self-insert as he tries to write a story worthy of being posted on BZPower.
  • The Gentlemen- A G2 story set before the events of BIONICLE 2015-16, and a basic import of some stuff from the MNOG.  G2's Sanctum Guard is experiencing a string of break-in attempts, and it very well could be an inside job.

That's it so far.  What do you guys think?

Go West, Young Agori easily sounds the freshest (not in a hip way) of those three. But when I think of "Go West", I think of the Chinese tale "Journey to the West." That's kinda weeby, but it is what inspired Dragon Ball. If you can blend influences well, and make a good Bionicle Western with a spice of traditional folktales, then I think you'll have a bigger draw than "Another insert comedy about making stories." When it comes to G2 stories, however, I would frankly be less interested, as I have little connection to G2, in retrospect.

Whatever you do, just have fun.  

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm tired of the stupid super high expectations. The second I start college it's regular classes and bare minimum expectations. Don't get me wrong I'll still work toward A's but it won't be the end of the world if I got a C.

Being shoved into AP, Honour class have expectations that you must maintain a 3.5 or high GPA at all times. One C and you fail the class.

It just idiotic that there is no wiggle room. It just perfection or failure.

Being shoved into AP, Honour class have expectations that you must maintain a 3.5 or high GPA at all times. One C and you fail the class.

It just idiotic that there is no wiggle room. It just perfection or failure.

Again, I ask who is expecting this of you?

t5pQDlO.jpg

I am thinking about how I can give honest criticism while also giving some of my own ideas when I also make mistakes and how I can do it all without sounding pretentious or whiny.

The colleges near me and the one I want are super competitive so my school forces anyone in the top 20% GPAs to take only difficult classes.

At least you have drive. When I was in high school I just wanted to get it done and seclude myself. Dropped out for a year and a half before going to a private school so I could finish what was left and finally graduate.

EDIT:

Well my friend is going to have a few copies of her graphic novel printed and i asked for a copy! Can't wait! :D

I still need to get through this book and start on the other ...or maybe once this chapter is over (Battle of Emesa) I can just start Study in Scarlet and finally get going on it. It is probably shorter than the rest of this big book so it should be fine.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I have a four paged English report on Great Expectations due November 4th and I've only read half of it and watch two movies on it.

Help.

I need theme, tone and locations of tone shifts.