What Are You Thinking?

How big is this castle? Can it get Internet? Are servants sold separately?

Give me a minute... <goes to try and find cheap castle again>

So, today something awesome happened.

While I was at my church group meeting tonight, a friend and I traded some LEGO parts.  Simple, right?  But here's the twist: my friend, who is a fan of BIONICLE, told me that he was looking to give his entire G1 BIONICLE collection a new home, and since I like BIONICLE too, he offered them to me.  I said that'd be cool, and asked how much it'd cost to take them off his hands.  I swear to God, he looked right at me and said, "It'll only cost you the pieces you traded me."  He then proceeded to haul out two big garbage bags filled with G1 BIONICLE figures and parts from the corner of the room, put those bags at my feet, and place a mint-condition Axalara T9 in my hands.  And he just said, "Here you go."

Anyway, that's the story of how I got a whole lot of G1 BIONICLE stuff for just two Clone Trooper rifles.  I swear it was a legitimate transaction.

I'm upset.

(sorry if I sound like a downer this past week.)

No longer sick but a bad situation came up.

See a amazing band contest called all district came up and I have a good chance of getting in.

I have no form of transportation to this beside hiding in the trunk of my band directors car. So basiclly it's most likely not going to happen and now I'm sad.

But I did find a ten dollar bill in street though so that something.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

What am I thinking about?

"Curiosity killed the cat."

A common expression, used to emphasize the fact that too much curiosity can sometimes lead to terrible situations. This phrase though is always used with emphasis on the cat's curiosity being what led to its death, but what if it has a more sinister meaning?

What if it wasn't the cat's curiosity but someone else's? What if instead the phrase was saying, "(Someone's) Curiosity killed the cat." Whether it was intentional or accidental, it was this unspoken person who murdered the cat, not the cat's own curiosity. The darker being from the shadows. 

Things like this blow my mind; being able to look at a phrase or idiom from another point of view.

So what am I thinking? Cats aren't allowed on Mars because of NASA.

~Soran

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

A common expression, used to emphasize the fact that too much curiosity can sometimes lead to terrible situations. This phrase though is always used with emphasis on the cat's curiosity being what led to its death, but what if it has a more sinister meaning?

What if it wasn't the cat's curiosity but someone else's? What if instead the phrase was saying, "(Someone's) Curiosity killed the cat." Whether it was intentional or accidental, it was this unspoken person who murdered the cat, not the cat's own curiosity. The darker being from the shadows.

Things like this blow my mind; being able to look at a phrase or idiom from another point of view.

~Soran

Hate to know the darker side of

An arm and a leg.

Also I'm doing much better now everything worked out fine I'm going to All District!

~Soran

Hate to know the darker side of

An arm and a leg.

Link

Also I'm doing much better now everything worked out fine I'm going to All District!

Well that's good to know and congratulations.

~Soran

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

America just made the stupidest desission it has ever made.

Anybody got a place up in Canada?

It would have made a stupid decision anyway.

You guys can all come to my castle in France.  (Once I get it.)

America just made the stupidest desission it has ever made.

Anybody got a place up in Canada?

It would have made a stupid decision anyway.

You guys can all come to my castle in France. (Once I get it.)

Apparently both the Canadian and Mexican immigration website crashed ten minutes after the election, from overcrowding the servers.

I've got citizenship in Canada, the United States, and Germany, so I could move there if I wanted to. But jeez, guys, give it some time. 

Have any of you encountered a fan of something you enjoy in the wild, and said fan asks you about it?

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I've got citizenship in Canada, the United States, and Germany, so I could move there if I wanted to. But jeez, guys, give it some time.

Have any of you encountered a fan of something you enjoy in the wild, and said fan asks you about it?

Yes I have!

She and I (yes it's a she) where talking at our lunch table when I caught her saying "Kopaka is my bae"

We then spent the the entire time talking about Bionicle and had a four day long Bionicle Meme themed texted thread.

Befor she graduated I accidentally set up a date with her in two years for tacos.

It was about two months ago I realized

"Wait a minute... did I just asked her out?"

Edited by ToaTimeLord

So is she two years your senior?

She was a senior while I was a sophomore.

But we are actually only three months apart in age.

We had band together so we spent a lot of time around one another.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Are you guys still friends today? Do you still talk at all?

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

Are you guys still friends today? Do you still talk at all?

Still good friends, but we don't see or talk to each other a lot.

Also we both hate texting so there months of no communication but when we do talk it's like we where apart for only a weekend.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

I'm now spiraling out of control.

I think my Biology teach us going to give me a zero on a paper because two answers are word simular to someone else's. (Note this was a group project on respiration of peas. There is not that much to write about.)

I'm panicking because if he puts the zero in it drops my 81 to a 71 I would have to make 100's on the next two test and next paper to bring my grade back that 81.

Besides that I'm fine.

I think my Biology teach us going to give me a zero on a paper because two answers are word simular to someone else's. (Note this was a group project on respiration of peas. There is not that much to write about.)

I'm panicking because if he puts the zero in it drops my 81 to a 71 I would have to make 100's on the next two test and next paper to bring my grade back that 81.

Besides that I'm fine.

If that happens, I suggest talking to your teacher about it. If you didn't intentionally write a similar answer in then I don't think it'd be such an issue. But then again, not all teachers are reasonable.  :(

Besides that I'm fine.

If that happens, I suggest talking to your teacher about it. If you didn't intentionally write a similar answer in then I don't think it'd be such an issue. But then again, not all teachers are reasonable. :(
1.Talked to him I cried a little gave me a hundred on it.

2.My ride to District couldn't take me. I have to wait enought year to do it. :(

So doing goodish.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Ultra-fast quizzes are the worst, friends. They stress me out so much and I do awfully on them.

I'm glad you got your grade back, TTL.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Ultra-fast quizzes are the worst, friends. They stress me out so much and I do awfully on them.

I'm glad you got your grade back, TTL.

Thanks.

Now all I need is a wooden spoon and capMARVELOUS's castle and world domination will be mine.

TTL, I don't mean to pry, but are you at all interested in her? Like anything in this thread, don't respond if you don't want to. 

How many of you are bilingual?

t5pQDlO.jpg

TTL, I don't mean to pry, but are you at all interested in her? Like anything in this thread, don't respond if you don't want to.

How many of you are bilingual?

I'm going to say yes on both of those.

She is so far the only person I've seen I could have a relationship with, so I don't know for sure. I'm not the type of guy who dates someone to say I dated.

There has to be potential for something long lasting.

I guess time will tell what happens to us.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

I wish you the best of luck, TTL.

I'm currently learning German to celebrate my heritage. I'm in my fourth year of it. 

Hey, on a related note, how many of you have citizenship in more than one country?

t5pQDlO.jpg

It's a simple question (and it comes from the heart), but do you guys celebrate any special holidays? As in the United States' Thanksgiving? 

t5pQDlO.jpg

Nice, TTL! Where'd you get that haul from?

A bit of an oddball question, but would you guys ever try playing card games with extra suits?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Nice, TTL! Where'd you get that haul from?

A bit of an oddball question, but would you guys ever try playing card games with extra suits?

For your first question I got my Lego haul from the official Lego website called Brick and Pieces.

Here's a link.

https://www.lego.com/en-gb/service/replacementparts?domainredir=service.lego.com

Also got the sets from the Lego shop.com

I like official websites, for me I feel much safer.

To your second question. I don't know, it make go fish a lot more interesting.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

So Pick a Brick is gone? Huh. I understand the official website thing, but BrickLink has a to offer.

On the suit thing, I was thinking stars and moons.

t5pQDlO.jpg

So Pick a Brick is gone? Huh. I understand the official website thing, but BrickLink has a to offer.

On the suit thing, I was thinking stars and moons.

Pick a Brick is still around this just has a larger selection.

I got Bionicle masks for $1 a piece

Oh? What sort of masks did you find?

Six of Ekimu's protector masks

(Two for amedit dying.

Two stay the same.

Two saved for future dying projects possible corrupted look on one of these two.)

Corrupted Pohatu mask

Trans light blue MoC

Gunmetal skull mask

Silver skull basher mask

Umarak gunmetal trans red orange

And a lot of blue, brown, red and trans shells and bones.

Ball joints

Black axles

Trans green chains

Unity pieces in silver and gunmetal

Six G2 Bionicle armor gold

Six Chima/Ekimu armor gold

Bohrok eyes many colors at least 12-14

And other stuff.

All in all a nice bag of parts.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Been checking out other Sabaton songs. I have a job interview tomorrow, so if I get it I'll use the money to finally get a CD of theirs. Thinking about either Carolus Rex or The Last Stand.

Job is for Petco. I hope it isn't taxing on myself, but if I get it then it'll be my first job. Plus, I get to work with animals, yay (especially looking forward to dogs and fishes).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Been checking out other Sabaton songs. I have a job interview tomorrow, so if I get it I'll use the money to finally get a CD of theirs. Thinking about either Carolus Rex or The Last Stand.

Job is for Petco. I hope it isn't taxing on myself, but if I get it then it'll be my first job. Plus, I get to work with animals, yay (especially looking forward to dogs and fishes).

Wish you all the best of lucks.

Well, it wasn't Petco, but a local state-wide store. Interview was short and great. Place is pretty chill and is mostly empty save Saturday mornings. There were two managers and I was interviewed by one of them, she said she liked what she saw in me and will plan for a second interview with the other manager.

Also, I submitted a song idea to Sabaton. Told them that a song on the 1453 Fall of Constantinople would be a great idea for a song and gave a lot of information relevant to the siege and fall that could assist in lyrical development. They replied that it was interesting and will save the information of what I gave them will fit any future albums of theirs. Pretty darn cool if you ask me, though it may be a reply they give often, I don't know. If anyone wants to know the ideas, I'll be glad to share.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I hope your interview goes/well, Iaredios! And what's this about song ideas?

Well, I had to deliver a speech to my Language and Composition class. I strangely wasn't as nervous as I thought I was going to be (nervous about being nervous?) and it seemed to have gone over well. I forgot just a tiny bit of my information, but I was luckily allowed to some note cards around with me. I just wonder my teacher thought of it...

t5pQDlO.jpg