What Are You Thinking?

Hey anyone want to play in one of BZP's most famous games?

Bionicle Mafia

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/24538-bionicle-mafia-xxxviii-games-trivia/?do=findComment&comment=1122782

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

I absolutely hate it when EUIV crashes and corrupts my Ironman save, making it unable to earn achievements. That has been my day.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Someone on my contacts is showing up as a unknown caller.

I know it's them because we tested it it in the same room.

She did get a new phone but it's still the same number.

What should I do?

Sorry, but what kind of phone do you and her own?

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

What am I thinking? I am going to miss eating normally.

I had two teeth pulled earlier today (as well as four teeth filled), that means no normal solids for a few days. Once the stitched up holes clot and scab up, then I can eat squishy things, like Slimfast, yogurt, ice cream and milkshakes, and applesauce. Eventually I can eat ramen after that!

Anyone know about the employee hours and shifts of Jack in the Box (US west coast food chain)? I got a plan that involves that, milkshakes, and a desert flower whose eyes makes the deep blue jealous.

Edited by Iaredios the Desert Dude

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Someone on my contacts is showing up as a unknown caller.

I know it's them because we tested it it in the same room.

She did get a new phone but it's still the same number.

What should I do?

Sorry, but what kind of phone do you and her own?
Both LG.

What have I been thinking of? ARA, and a lot of it. Been thinking about the Languages of Bota Magna, to the world of Spherus Magna as a whole. I have been putting a lot of time and effort into the project as of recent, thinking up many ideas and concepts for it.

pure_muscle.png

After about four months of being grounded from them, I'm finally able to buy and build Gundam models again.  My only problem is that I don't know which new one to get first in celebration of my returned privilege.  I'm looking to get the HG Helmwige Reincar, but before I focus on that one, does anyone else have any suggestions?

Phew! Tests comin' up and Saint Seiya finally arrived!

Both LG.

Yeah, but what generations?

Anyone know about the employee hours and shifts of Jack in the Box (US west coast food chain)? I got a plan that involves that, milkshakes, and a desert flower whose eyes makes the deep blue jealous.

Ohohoho, now what's this about, my Desert Dude?

After about four months of being grounded from them, I'm finally able to buy and build Gundam models again.  My only problem is that I don't know which new one to get first in celebration of my returned privilege.  I'm looking to get the HG Helmwige Reincar, but before I focus on that one, does anyone else have any suggestions?

I don't know enough about Gundam to give suggestions. Which models do you already own? And... what did you do...?

t5pQDlO.jpg

I had two teeth pulled earlier today (as well as four teeth filled), that means no normal solids for a few days. Once the stitched up holes clot and scab up, then I can eat squishy things, like Slimfast, yogurt, ice cream and milkshakes, and applesauce. Eventually I can eat ramen after that!

I do not envy those suffering from tooth-related maladies or recent dental work. Other than braces, I've never had anything serious done to my teeth, which is good, because I thought having to limit myself to soft foods was bad enough; I doubt I would fare well if I had to subsist on liquids for a couple days. (My dad once survived such a period by eating, among other things, a bean and rice "milkshake" that, according to my mother, smelled as revolting as it looked; my dad, however, thought it was delicious.)

As for Jack in the Box: I don't know? I mean, I have never worked there, so my only knowledge of employee shifts and such is based on observation. We used to frequent Jack in the Box because there is one within walking distance of my house. It has been a while since I've been there, but I do remember a marked decrease in service efficiency between 4:00 and 5:00 PM. Whether that was due to understaffing because of a shift change or poor management or anything else, I cannot say for sure.

Short answer: I haven't the foggiest.

I am curious about this desert flower you speak of. Is this a literal desert flower or are you waxing metaphorical?

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

I do not envy those suffering from tooth-related maladies or recent dental work. Other than braces, I've never had anything serious done to my teeth, which is good, because I thought having to limit myself to soft foods was bad enough; I doubt I would fare well if I had to subsist on liquids for a couple days. (My dad once survived such a period by eating, among other things, a bean and rice "milkshake" that, according to my mother, smelled as revolting as it looked; my dad, however, thought it was delicious.)

Short answer: I haven't the foggiest.

I am curious about this desert flower you speak of. Is this a literal desert flower or are you waxing metaphorical?

Bit of both. :P She is of Hispanic/Mestizo descent (guessing the former because of her flawles toned clay-white skin). As you may have guessed, her eyes enchanted me, I have never seen such an iris blue before. I stared into them, and felt peace, and she stared back and didn't hear the first time I gave my order (she had to snap herself out). She kept fixing her hair. I myself have (big) peculiar eyes, two colored in each eye: gray-blue in the outside iris and hazel-green starbursts surrounding the pupils; so that, my height (6 foot 5 inches) and my attentive gentlemen nature charmed her. When I went to leave, she personally wished me a great day and as I was in the car with my mom I could see through the window that her mind being elsewhere and peace rested on her face. I just wish I wasn't shy and said more than just "you too", was just tired from work and wanted to go home and crash on my couch. Ever since then I have been going back to that jack in the box around the same time in hopes of seeing her again.

Perhaps it was my new shirt, like it has some sort of 'luck' to it: got it off of amazon, it is the naval flag for the Palaiologos era of the Roman Empire on a white t shirt. Or perhaps she is just in the front on Tuesdays. Going to do it again next week, and we shall see. Hopefully then I can attain her name.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

I don't know enough about Gundam to give suggestions. Which models do you already own? And... what did you do...?

I already own MG (1:100 scale) models of this and this, and HG (1:144 scale) models of this, this, this, this, and this.  Anything else is fair game.

Also, my parents don't like anime, and Gundam is kind of an anime thing, so... yeah.

I had a pretty god awful day today. I would go into further detail, but I will sum it up with I went to my grandmother's, couldn't connect to the WiFi, Dinner debacle, dinner was unsatisfactory for everyone but me, and me and my mom faught and now she won't talk to me.

Now I am thinking of more or less romantic stuff, though nothing explicite, just a strong sense of loneliness, and a sadness from it as of now.

pure_muscle.png

Cracke the Skye by Mastodon is perfection. One of the sewed up wounds in my mouth is pretty sore (it is healing slower than the other because this one has a bone-graft implant in there so that I can have a tooth implant in its place in the future), but this album makes it less painful. Music magic!

Also today I began writing, but the soreness distracted me so I put that aside. It concerns an orphan girl, the nameless daughter of a defeated warlord, and her destiny to defeat her father's foe, the King, and bring her dark people out from the darkness of their created civilization and into the light of the Beginning before the End comes.

I can't wait to go to college and learn to write more professionally and organized. I know i got books in my brain.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Laredios if you ever get a book published make sure to tell me about it. :P

What's with the L? And fret naught, if it ever when it happens I'll be advertising it everywhere, perhaps here first! :lol:

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I feel you.

All my dreams are prophecy like.

I only dream about four to three times a year and they stick with me.

Sometimes the event happens the next day sometimes the next year.

Whenever I get one I always watch my back.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

I feel you.

All my dreams are prophecy like.

I only dream about four to three times a year and they stick with me.

Sometimes the event happens the next day sometimes the next year.

Whenever I get one I always watch my back.

Yeah same here. I am still waiting for three masked robbers to break down the front door and point a gun at me, saw it in a dream of akin kind a couple of years ago, and it felt pretty realistic. My family might move with a few months so hopefully this prophecy will expire.

I like this topic, so I gave it a +1. First to do so unfortunately. Anyone else want to join me? :P

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I like this topic, so I gave it a +1. First to do so unfortunately. Anyone else want to join me? :P

I'll do it.

Bless your souls, dear boys. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm thinking that I'm not mentally prepared for college next year.

I'm also trying to hunt down a new battery for my phone. It's a older model that they don't make any more and I don't want to upgrade to those new confusing things.

So my summer will be comprised of me trying to prepare myself for college and most likely paying someone to find me a new battery.

Feelin' a bit lonely, honestly. 

I'm thinking that I'm not mentally prepared for college next year.

I'm also trying to hunt down a new battery for my phone. It's a older model that they don't make any more and I don't want to upgrade to those new confusing things.

So my summer will be comprised of me trying to prepare myself for college and most likely paying someone to find me a new battery.

Yo, you mean in 2018 or after this summer? Have you found a university to go to already?

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

Being in the top 25% of your class makes schools forget you SAT score was ten points shy.

Not to sound snarky, but do you really believe that?

t5pQDlO.jpg

Being in the top 25% of your class makes schools forget you SAT score was ten points shy.

Not to sound snarky, but do you really believe that?
All of my other qualifications are beyond what they ask for and the school not picky.

Above qualification GPA weighted and unweighted.

Essay on SAT above qualification.

200+ volunteer hours. (they ask for a minimum of 50.)

It's just the test score that only 10 points below their standards.

Edited by Toa TimeLord

Help!  My mom thinks I should give up BIONICLE!  What should I do?!

Well, why did she tell you that?

t5pQDlO.jpg

It's not like it's a destructive habit, and it certainly doesn't sound like liking Bionicle embarrasses you. My parents are much more tolerant of my interests, so I'm not so experienced with this sort of situation. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

From your post it sounds like your family has a conservative mindset and your more liberal in thinking.

(Before someone pulls the politics card. No I don't mean the political meaning.

When I say conservative I mean more closed minded sticking with the mold.

When I say liberal I mean open minded and trys to step outside the mold.

I'm using basic physiology ideas I may be using the wrong term so I apologize in advance.)

These two mindsets often clash with one another the best way for them to work out is to separate or create a direct line of communication.

Ask her why should you get rid of Bionicle from your life.

Then you explain why It's still important to you.

I personally use legos as a way to calm down and engage my mind.

Also if your in/going to college take your collection with you, so you know it's safe.

• Upvote 2

This week has been the most stressful in my time as an employee. I am glad it is done. One more week before summer break, then I will take a week off before finding another job. I am thinking about going into voice work. I have been told I am a good voice actor.

What am I thinking? It should have been Friday days ago...

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I have been under immensive emotional pain in recent, thinking much on my loneliness and feeling so much like dirt. Not because I doubt my ability, far from it. But because I have a difficult time communicating with my parents, I don't like to protest or be loud anymore, I just want some peace in my life, but in becoming quiet and quaint myself, I have lost my ability to speak up. And it all culminated into conflict this night. But since has been resolved fortunately.

Also Cap, it seems to me that your folks do not understand you. I for one have felt like the black sheep too, but my parents have been fortunately more supportive. If they do not support you and your habits than you still have us to back you up, your friends, at least here on BZP. If they wish to be so ignorant of your likings than thats their ultimate fault. Someday you may just be able to show them how wrong they were about it by showing what good it does for you and what good it has done for others. I can say for certain that your first MOC that I have seen of you here, Gairu the Wanderer, is leagues above many of mine in terms of intricate detailing and overall design. Considering that I myself showed my own MOCs off publically after years of being preoccupied and feeling amoungst a sea of elite MOCists, only to finally show them off at BrickFair NE, and receiving positive reception myself, that coming from a moderate yet well received MOCist as myself, for that much you shouldn't feel bad about it, at least in that regard. You are a pretty good MOCist, and a very good and caring friend to have.

• Upvote 1

pure_muscle.png

Thanks for the encouragement, guys.  It's really helped.  I'm going to talk to my mom and explain why I won't ever give up BIONICLE.

I'm sorry you're going through another rough patch, Imrukii.  Remember, you can always talk to me.

On a happier note, I found a new anime to watch!

Been a bit down in the dumps today. Thankfully I got a new CD and it, as well as talking to friend, has been helping.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png