What Are You Thinking?

What freaks you guys out?

I'm all right with the idea that there is extraterrestrial life out there, but by god, I freaking hate humanoid aliens.

I do not believe in other sentient species, at least physical ones. There are ethereal kinds of sentient 'beings' that I can consider sentient aliens, but that is about it. I am unsure on spiritual, or nepesh, alien animals (high class animals that were made to have interaction with humans before we came about) because as cool as it is I am unsure about our place in the stars, though if we do find beasts that can be domesticated out in the stars then that means it is indeed our destiny to spread among outer space. i am almost certain on there being lower class animals and basic life somewhere out in the universe, it is too large of a place for them to not be there, just hope the horror genres about alien plagues and symbiotic terrors aren't too correct...**shivers**

I am scared of being too noticed, being the center of attention save a group of people I have gotten to know very well.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I'm all right with the idea that there is extraterrestrial life out there, but by god, I freaking hate humanoid aliens.

Oh boy, this is gonna be a long one....

1. Heights

2. Liars/Manipulative Individuals

3. Dishonest People, either maliciously or docilely.

4. Extremely Physically Violent People, such as those who would say cut off an arm or a leg, let alone kill you, for the very slightest of reasons.

5. Psycho and Sociopaths, though that probably goes in line with number 4.

6. People who live in Denial of themselves and or the world around them and not only do nothing to fix that, but also accuse people of being evil to make themselves feel better and for said other people to go away.

7. Those who believe in the concept strict of predestination.

8. People who make NSFW things and make money off of them, and those who attain such material for obviously perverse reasons. I am disgusted by, and pity them greatly.

9. People who manipulate and or corrupt facts and knowledge for their own selfish benefit.

10. Loneliness, being cold in the night, and suffering with thoughts of despair.

11. Suffering with my chronic depression and anxiety, as well as suspected hyper-empathy. Though the latter hasn't been as impactful emotionally an issue in recent, I think because I have closure as to what it could possibly be. But I still have the occasional liquid movement after emotional things, even if I do or do not really even feel anything during or after.

12. Twerking.

13. That crying-laughing face emoji. It just irks me for some reason. I know, I have to get over myself.

14. People who think they can, and do get what they want through violence and or intimidation.

15. Those that disbelieve Unity, Duty, and Destiny as being a potentially great philosophical set of principals. Since the said virtues have more times than I can count helped me, especially unity.

16. Generally Egotistical, or Egomaniacal people.

17. Those who make unnecessary modifications or edits to their bodies, such as tattoos, piercings, flesh scarrings, etc. Though I feel much less strongly on this topic than the rest of the things listed.

18. Watching media, movies, photos, etc, of people who have passed on. As well as taking photos of the living or dead. This one I don't so much hate, rather I find it very slightly taboo. I dunno, call me an aboriginal I guess.

19. People who don't care for the consequences of their actions and just do whatever they want because to them it 'feels good.' This probably goes in-line with a few things listed, but this is rather broad, and that's intentional. Use your imagination.

20. People who hate children simply for them being children and what they do and or are interested in. Live and let live, you were a kid once too.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Well happy forth of July!

Right now I hope my neighbors don't accidentally burn down my house from their illegal fireworks.

(The whole street is trees and old houses.)

It's the fifth, you still alive?

pure_muscle.png

Well, what has happend in recent. Well, my mother decided to just act like a total child, and had verbally abused me yesterday just because she was uncomfortable. I had to get the heck out of there, so I went over to my friend's house, and am still there as of the time of writing this. So what have I been thinking about? How long until my mother grows up and stops acting like a child, and when is it that my dad will both stop feeling punished for the affects of other's causes, and to stop himself being verbally abusive and reactionary.

It seems that no matter what I do, which is literally nothing, they will never let up their incessent selfish beating up of me when they don't feel good. Listen, most of the time I do not feel good, but I do not ever dare do or act upon beating up others for it. It is no one's problem but my own if I feel bad. My folks have to realize that for themselves.

I am at a total loss at this point, and have become numb to it and really do not care anymore about what others feel if they do not care about my feelings as I would have their's.

pure_muscle.png

Well, what has happend in recent. Well, my mother decided to just act like a total child, and had verbally abused me yesterday just because she was uncomfortable. I had to get the heck out of there, so I went over to my friend's house, and am still there as of the time of writing this. So what have I been thinking about? How long until my mother grows up and stops acting like a child, and when is it that my dad will both stop feeling punished for the affects of other's causes, and to stop himself being verbally abusive and reactionary.

It seems that no matter what I do, which is literally nothing, they will never let up their incessent selfish beating up of me when they don't feel good. Listen, most of the time I do not feel good, but I do not ever dare do or act upon beating up others for it. It is no one's problem but my own if I feel bad. My folks have to realize that for themselves.

I am at a total loss at this point, and have become numb to it and really do not care anymore about what others feel if they do not care about my feelings as I would have their's.

I've told you time and again, move out man.

I have a new person in our house who really irritates me and I've been thinking about doing the same thing from time to time (he's not a bad guy, just very annoying and it doesn't feel like he belongs here).

line.gif

You know what ticks me off? I get sudden creative inspiration, and I go to use my sketch pad but the stylus is freaking out because it needs to be charged. So while it charges I go do other things, and by the time it is stable, I am not in the mood anymore! This has happened to me a few times now. I would keep it lugged in somewhere so I can use it whenever I want, but doing that would harm the battery cells, and I don't want to be unable to use it after a couple months.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Since it's been over a year and I finally got around to actually finding the forum that inspired me to make this thread, I thought I'd bring it to light.

It's called "Rockman: Perfect Memories". A forum about... what else, but Megaman? The topic in particular was called "Ultra Turbo Super Extreme 'What are you thinking?' Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed", which obviously influenced the title of this topic.

I don't really recall how I even discovered this website (unlike BZPower), but I remember my experience with it. I think it had something to with searching for images of Protoman, and I found one that looked really cool. I think I clicked on its link to see if I could give credit to the guy, which I still try to do for all of the art I save or use, and I was taken to a page in the middle of a thread that had no real cohesive discussion that stayed on one topic. Although, the opening post had little to do with the rules or goals of the thread at hand, I found out that it was a topic about just talking about what was on one's mind, and starting conversation and discussion from there. I became fascinated with the mundane happenings of these people's lives, their interests, and growing relationships with each other. I read through quite a few pages before I convinced myself that BZPower could use one of that type of topic. A few days later I got the courage to open this tread, and the rest was up to you.

I think I might update the topic opener with information on RPM soon. Thoughts?

Edited by Inary the Gunhaver
  • Upvote 2

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Hauling furniture sucks.  I had to do that all day Tuesday, because my parents wanted new furniture, and my arms are still sore from it.

What's wrong with our old furniture, I asked?  Naturally, I got told to shut up and haul this new leather couch into the living room.

I think I have an over active imagination. Here is an idea.

So I have a character I have been constructing, a green king with a cape of feathers, and in his bid to combat the demonic raining black of outer space, I am thinking about having him walk to the sun (made possible by his holy blade), either discussing with or fighting the living core that is the gate keeper of the solar system, and by the power vested in the green king with his divine sword of glowing flowing silver, the glowing massive creature complies or submits and closes the gate to the solar-system's ethereal cosmic transit, stopping the rain of space, and then he goes back to the planet to finish the remnants of the invasion and their satanic giants with his own prehistoric kingdom of rebels.

...Bet some of you think I am on drugs or something. :superfunny: Certainly looks ridiculous to me when just looking at that LOL.

• Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I'm gonna need you to rewrite that if you want me to understand what the heck you're talking about, Iaredios.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I'm gonna need you to rewrite that if you want me to understand what the heck you're talking about, Iaredios.

I think I have an over active imagination. Here is an idea.

So I have a character I have been constructing, a green king with a cape of feathers

Isn't that just me in BZPBM?

Heh, funny that we came up with some similar things, but Greani Ateir has been in development for over a year now. Began with me trying to think of a background story for A Rude Awakening to explain the meaning behind the skrall wearing green on the Bionicle Stars (whole project is about fleshing out Spherus Magna), but he's become so much more, and i intend to use him as the basis for independent works. 

A prehistoric/mythic green-skinned skrall king born from evil but not bound by his roots nor that of his people, he pushed back the supremacy of Shadow (Krahagnu) that dominated over the planet for over 700 years at the cost of his life; After slaying his wretched Giant birth-father he also led an exodus of rebels from the Dark Country (Kursetu Eresh) in Bota Magna to the abandoned land to the west (spotted with ruins of the Larfeia, Masked-Ones, ancestors to the maritime Okoto people and later the Great Beings) which Greani named Neateir (the New Land) and the mighty river that flowed through it the Skrall River, hammered the holy sword the Arm of Grunkhar and after his death was titled by his people as Ateir (Unearthly) as well as founding the city that would later be named in his honor as Ateiropolis (Atero, the Unearthly City).

He had permitted his people  to build their own settlement so long as they answered to his rule, he did not suspect there were shadow-worshipers among his mass of refugees and they designed the city (later named as Roxtus after it's founder Rashtakh) that was built atop the grave-site of the ancients to be a beacon to the dark gods from beyond the star-system and ensure that Greani would not fully interrupt the Shadow Domination, the dark fluid spirits, the wraiths of the Eternal War, the Krahagnu as named by the ancient pre-Larfeia of Yaka. So began the Fall of Roshtakh as they came from the Wall of Stars using the ethereal cosmic transit that bound all systems of the universe in a highway web and they fell during the night, it looking like the night sky itself melted and rained down upon the sacrificial city (this event called the Black Rain). Sparing the cultists, the demonic blobs devoured the citizens and took control of their mortal shells, same with skeletons of the ancients, all writhing now in-ever flowing black sludge. The impact onto the area by the demonic alien invasion twisted the landscape and grew sharp spired peaks of tainted dark stone, a mini Kursetu Eresh, aptly named the Black Spike Mountains. The alien blobs made contact with the native ones via the etherealm to which they were bound, and they in-turn commanded the satanic giants and their obedient skrall to head towards Neateir to support the invaders as an expendable wall of flesh. Guided by the very greater will that guided him to Neateir, he fought off the first assault on Atero, then placed his wife in charge as he set off to walk to the sun via a light bridge made by dusk's light made accessible by his divine blade, and by the bridge of light zipped over before and into the sun Solis, its core being the first creature of the system and the gate keeper of it's regional cosmic transit. By means I have yet to decide Greani was able to make Solis shut down the solar system's access to the ethereal transit web and so halt this second shadow invasion (a smaller scale one earlier halted by King Ekimu of Okoto) by making the living core go to sleep, but the remaining invaders were still there and needed to be dealt with. Have yet to settle on how exactly he returns from Solis Magna, but I think I have an idea just by writing all of this: mystic solar flare before nap time, nothing more awesome looking then being placed down upon the earth through thick dark clouds of an even dark age by the shifting energized gasseous tendril of the sun itself, skin radiating from the light absorbed. Arm of Grunkhar in hand, as well as his wife and elite soldiers bearing the bark-steel masks of power of the ancients, Greani led his forces toward Roxtus, eventually reaching the epicenter, climbing into the well of the dark ones and as the demons devoured him he stabbed the center of the city with his sword, a ball of white light decimating the city and expelling all the alien krahagnu that invaded the planet out of the solar system by white lightning, barred form returning so long as the sun's center slept. He died here, but his sword was flung into the Skrall River, eaten by the liquid sand at its bed and prophesied to show itself once the true heir to Greani was born to combat a second Black Rain.

Anyway, the parts dealing with the sun is a relatively new concept of mine, and I think I like it. My epic Visions of Thasos was supposed to show all of this, but writing down a concept and making it a narrative is two different things, not to mention i have been thinking about how to continue, which I think the ideas for the sun have helped tremendously.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Well, I found a long lost piece of BIONICLE marketing, and am waiting for replies, I am just speechless... This is a first for me.

Also Iaredios, I think I have a better idea for the end of the Black Rain and Greani's death.

Edited by Toa Imrukii

pure_muscle.png

• 2 weeks later...

Due to recent events, how unfair the world is - that good people have to deal with awful things - has been on my mind a lot. Sometimes I feel too much.

Recently, the concept of death. I was fine with it till a friend brought it up, and all my ideas which I'd decided relating to it to pacify myself came falling down. How terrifying, absolutely terrifying that one day we won't be here, our consciousness will be gone, there will just be nothing, and one day everything we know will fall to entropy.

My way of dealing with it is that an end is what makes things special. If they were infinite, they'd be taken for granted. And besides, my concept of time is that it is another dimension. We might die, but we always existed once, and still do, if you turn back the pages of the infinite(?) book which is time. It's not that I don't believe in time, but I don't believe in the present. There is no experimental evidence to suppose that there is anything special about the present time - it's not even universal, Einstein figured that out. We are just inhabiting one part of the dimension of time, helplessly moving through it. The present moment might as-well be both long ago, and long in the future - nothing distinguishes it. That concept makes me feel tranquil, and privileged, actually, that I'm written somewhere in the history of "Things that happened", as a footnote somewhere - we are all written into the universe.

I'm at risk of digressing. Sorry. I hope self-existential crisis is allowed within the BZPower rules.

Here's a nice thing I've always liked to think about, if you believe in the big bang: Assuming deterministic laws, which is likely true since the quantum randomness due to quantum indeterminacy is emergent, then the lives of you and everyone you care about are coded into the initial blob of plasma and physical laws, like an encrypted piece of data on a computer chip.

Perhaps what I most agree with is that "We are tendrils of the universe experiencing itself". I said that, and then I found out some guy said something similar before I did. The point is, I see no other explanation for consciousness - yet it is plain to see that we are conscious, and we are part of the universe, so we are parts of the universe experiencing itself - that's just what we are. How noble.

Edited by dragonzrmetal

Every day, I drift deeper into the JoJo hole.

In the US, the first dubbed episode of Stardust Crusaders dropped recently, and I got to watch it today thanks to my TV's on demand feature.  My God, it's wonderful.

I also got around to finishing the Battle Tendency arc, and rewatched the first five episodes of the Phantom Blood arc.

In the US, the first dubbed episode of Stardust Crusaders dropped recently, and I got to watch it today thanks to my TV's on demand feature. My God, it's wonderful.

I also got around to finishing the Battle Tendency arc, and rewatched the first five episodes of the Phantom Blood arc.

Niceu, niceu! Very niceu, Cappy-chan~!

t5pQDlO.jpg

In the US, the first dubbed episode of Stardust Crusaders dropped recently, and I got to watch it today thanks to my TV's on demand feature.  My God, it's wonderful.

stardust crusaders dub is fantastic, it's been a while since i watched part 3 so it's been really nice coming back to it

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Todat was my last day of summer.

It's been a short journey, goodbye my friends.

t5pQDlO.jpg

Guys! Please calm down! I was only referencing Stardust Crusaders, and I was mostly saying goodbye to the summer. If I were to be actually leaving, I don't know if I'd say something like that or not.

t5pQDlO.jpg

How do you feel about your full name? Do you like it? Is it catchy?

t5pQDlO.jpg

How do you feel about your full name? Do you like it? Is it catchy?

Well, its initials come out as JRP, so I will sometimes go by Jerp or Jerp-Derp when making game profiles and stuff. And yes, i like my name, it is clear of annoying Cs, the first name is derived directly from Hebrew and isn't some annoying corruption, and my full name when dissected apart comes to being a providential twist of a reference to an ancestor of mine and my father's, and my historically ignorant mom named me not my dad so that makes it weirder.

Also just started senior year!

Already wanting it to end.

Yeah I feel the same way.

Edited by Hyethut (Iaredios)

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

And yes, i like my name, it is clear of annoying Cs

My real name actually starts with a C.  (What's with your dislike of the letter C, Iaredios?)

I have two middle names, which is sort of rare, so I appreciate that aspect of my name.  My last name is kinda lame, though.

And yes, i like my name, it is clear of annoying Cs

My real name actually starts with a C.  (What's with your dislike of the letter C, Iaredios?)

I have two middle names, which is sort of rare, so I appreciate that aspect of my name.  My last name is kinda lame, though.

It is a redundant letter. It had use in older times before the greek K was absorbed into the English language, as C was a latinate version of it and its sound, but somewhere along the way C became both the K sound and S sound. In its current form it is just there and it annoys me. Its presence doesn't affect my view on people, but I will not name a child of mine with the letter and I avoid the letter in my own mythopoeia-in-the-making. Q and X are similar to this, their sound being present by other letters, but at least the Chinese use these letters in translations in ways that I find to be better (Q = CH, X = SH).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Three big things are on my mind right now:

1. Remember that epic I talked about here way back in March?  Well, it has stalled indefinitely.  It's probably due to my lack of commitment in writing projects.  But I'm still writing stuff, just not that epic.  I'm instead trying to flesh out G2's history of Okoto.
  2. I absolutely hate my job.  I feel like I'm the only one that my workplace can rely on, and that's not a good thing.  I also have to work the long, late-night shifts half of the time, which absolutely sucks 'nads.  I'm considering just quitting and letting them wallow on without me.
  3. I'm still coming up with new ideas for Stands.

I drew a picture of Courage the Cowardly Dog for a friend and wanted to know how her figure skating went, but she didn't pop up today. Going to wear my 'Mr. Meeseeks trying to improve the aim of a stormtrooper' shirt to work tomorrow ( we both love cartoons) and hope she pops up.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png