What Are You Thinking?

Well, would you look at that? I got a new spinny. Weee.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Rhomaion history. What's new?

Also been slowly reading some DC Comic stuff so i can eventually get around to reading The Button (which I have, just noteverything that leads up to it).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven't been around as much. There hasn't been a lot that I've wanted to, well, share... 

Anyways, I want to say thank you for keeping this place alive for two years! That's amazing to me!

Here's hoping we make it to three!

t5pQDlO.jpg

Wow two years for a topic that's impressive.

Now what am I thinking about?

I'm at a low point in my life with my father's passing and about to go to college in about two months time.

I feel lost but I know what to do.

Throughout all this I've found a mental strength I never knew I had.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

These past few months have been difficult for me,too. But as long as you keep at it, things start to be better.

Grief is a difficult thing to deal with. That's one of the weirdest and stupidest things I've said on this forum, but I do not have the words to describe it. All I can say is that I'm sorry for you, and that I wish the best for you, TimeLord. 

Edited by Electric Light Gunhaver
  • Upvote 2

t5pQDlO.jpg

These past few months have been difficult for me,too. But as long as you keep at it, things start to be better.

Grief is a difficult thing to deal with. That's one of the weirdest and stupidest things I've said on this forum, but I do not have the words to describe it. All I can say is that I'm sorry for you, and that I wish the best for you, TimeLord.

Thank you I agree grief is a difficult thing to tackle. I'm surprisingly not mentally falling apart. Like I said this strength just kinda came out of me through all this.

Right this moment one of my band friends (only 14) is in heart ache because he can't get back with his ex. I'm trying to tell him his pain will get better but he just won't listen. Advice?

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So there's this fellow at my workplace whose job it is to gather grocery carts from the parking lot... except he never does that.  Ever.  He spends all his time talking to customers or complaining that other people aren't doing their jobs.  Oh, the hypocrisy.  And when he does bother to do his job, he does it poorly, only bringing in one cart at a time.

So last night was extremely busy, as is usual for a Sunday night.  I clocked in, ready for work, just as this incapable guy clocks out, and I get told to go outside and retrieve carts.  And what do I find?  Both internal cart foyers are completely empty.  And this guy was the only one outside for the two hours before me.

• 1 month later...

What an odd thing to say. What exactly do you mean by that, TTL?

Things have been moving fast, but at least I have a course of action and friends to help me. I'll take solace in that.

Also, I'm glad DavePro has started airing Golden Wind. I've been hyped since the livestream those months ago. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I smell like korean barbecue. 

Good.

Now I want Korean BBQ. Could really go for some Gopchang right now.

Also, I actually wanna see Bumblebee. It looks fun.

I can't wait to see Aquaman. I have to decide between which of the two Aquaman shirts I have that I will wear to my theatrical viewing.

I have also been making strives in the foundational lore for my own fantasy project. Might make a blog post about these in the future.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Happy New Year to "What Are You Thinking?" and all who happen to read this! 

Here's to having a year even better than the last.

t5pQDlO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

•I'm currently stuck in something I'll call "The MNOGII Stagnation". It is this feeling of slowness and unwillingness that's been keeping me from progressing with the game, and with it the storyline. Should I skip the game altogether and get on with the Rahkshi?

•I've been going back to my PS2. Needless to say, I had a questionable taste in games back then... Any recommendations for sprucing up my library?

•On a related note, a friend of my mom's asked me for help with finding NDS games. She has two young girls and her top screen is a bit faulty. She asked for Cooking Mama, so I'm getting her that. I'll also get Kirby Canvas Curse so they can seize the touchscreen. Any other ideas? My main concern is the faulty top screen, and the fact that there'll be many people on the console. Is there any way to know how many save files a game has before getting it?

Apologies if my post being just a bunch if questions is unfitting, but it is what I'm thinking!

I'm Vrokdann in Skyrise: Ascent, and Luntep in the BZPRPG.

[sigfig in tunnel]

My profile pic's a cool little thing I made called Bettani. That thing up there's just a me inside a tunnel.

• 2 months later...