Set Review: 6200 Evo

I still can't get over how the sets come in BAGS. I might mistake it for a snack and eat the pieces while watching TV! My poor teeth.

I know. I don't understand why LEGO decided to do that.
Because it's more cost efficient? All the 8$ Breakout sets have a whole lot more pieces than usual, since they don't have to spend more money on the plastic for the packaging. Heck, Toxic Reapa has about as many parts as the medium boxed villains of 2010, and Evo isn't far behind. It's a smart business decision.
Additionally, I've read a lot of complaints and general confusion about what to do with canisters. Naturally they are useful for storage, but in general they are not the most efficient shape for storage, and they take up lots of space no matter what you use them for. The Hero Factory canisters were better than many BIONICLE canisters because at least they all remained the same shape over the one and a half years that they were used, and thus they remained stackable. But to some people, having reusable storage containers that can be flattened down when not in use is probably a great asset.In general the new packaging has most of the assets of canisters with few of the drawbacks. It always bothers me when people frown upon a new change just because it "feels cheaper" without actually considering the advantages and disadvantages.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't like the bags at first, but now I see why they are so much better:

• [*]They fold flat for storage[*]Lego saves money on them[*]Less money spent on containers = More spent on pieces![*]They also still show off the character nicely, aaaand...[*]They are more tamper-proof on supermarket shelves! No longer can dastardly criminals steal parts by sliding a fingernail (or worse, a toenail) across some plastic. Now, they must spend half an hour looking suspicious with scissors!

As for the set itself, the purple is like a crater in Evo's soul now that it has fled. But an arm that looks like a tank crashed into his awesomeness? Totally makes up for it. 'Nough said.

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

"That be a win, matey"- Captain Jake Cardinal (dont ask :P )Evo's back, and just as epic. He was one of my 2.0 favorites, and I'm happy to see him return. I can even almost overlook the fact that he's not purple anymore. Almost.Sorta. Maybe... :psychotwitch:Anyway, I'm definitely grabbing him, especially for that cannon arm of his. He looks so great I may even keep that ugly resealable bag thing.And this does make me think a little of Samus, but I lost my taste for her after I saw how others sometimes portrayed her.

If you think that Justin Bieber sounds like an eight-year old girl hyped up on sugar, copy and paste this into your signature.

Copy and paste this in your signature if you think Greg Farshtey should reveal The Shadowed One's real name.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Guess what? My profile pic has nothing to do with My Little Pony. Get used to it. Copy and paste into your signature if your are like me.(ToaTonyia) Nvm , since I'm a brony now Dashie for president

Copy and paste this sig if you cried a little inside during the cutscenes of Halo: Reach

I didn't like the bags at first, but now I see why they are so much better:

• [*]They fold flat for storage[*]Lego saves money on them[*]Less money spent on containers = More spent on pieces![*]They also still show off the character nicely, aaaand...[*]They are more tamper-proof on supermarket shelves! No longer can dastardly criminals steal parts by sliding a fingernail (or worse, a toenail) across some plastic. Now, they must spend half an hour looking suspicious with scissors!

I saw a video review of this set and must wholeheartedly agree with the last point. Whatever other advantages the bags have, they are twice as hard to get into.