(Insert Subject's cutest ice themed thought here.) BBC 73

Something I built for the latest contest, and looking at some of the newer models I look doomed. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/114873918@N08/27210331934/in/dateposted-public/

Want to join a Bionicle RP with seasoned RPers, vast amounts of topics to post in, and a Wikia to make it easy to get involved?

Come on over to Gen1RP.  :smilenuju:

Well you might not win, but for it's parts count I'd call it a neat little thing. I wouldn't be surprised if you got past the first stage of voting.

This model is kinda cool for what it does with the number of pieces it has and it's simplicity. I like it.

• Upvote 1

I mean it capture's G1. You have going for you. Cute may be a subjective term, yet even still I commend you for your effort. You did a pretty good job using very few parts. Do not be intimidated by that which lay before you. Use what you have and display it proudly. Do not feel that this effort is poor, because it's not. You used what you had and thats just fine. Others may have the resources at hand to make these sort of things work, but some others, such as yourself, perhaps do not. Yet don't down yourself, you did a commendable effort and for that you should feel proud.

• Upvote 2

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png