What Lewa wears to take out the trash

Flintsmith

My plan was to come here with a batch of the tangerine Mirus, but that was a fail.  They completely resisted the dye.  I'll try that again next week.  Poking around, I made this pakari

met_green_pakarism.jpg

And 6 of these TDGMs (Trans Dark Green Miru)

tdgmsm.jpg

Anyway, they're for sale or trade for (I don't know what... maybe knockoffs or Bayer bricks)...

Also, all that German stuff is in boxes, ready to go.  If you were one of the bidders, please let me know if you still want it.  Apologies in PMs,

Gotta run.

Edited by Flintsmith
  • Upvote 3

Hey Flintsmith,

I have a knockoff Rahaga Iruini set for trade, but I do not know which brand of knockoff it is. Here is a photo of the disassembled pieces:

I originally thought that this was one of the Brick Soldier sets (with the Darth Vader head) and that the green Rahkshi head was a non-knockoff piece, however it does seem to be a knockoff piece.

The green head in the set is the one on the right, with an official Lego black rahkshi head on the left for comparison. So I don't think this set is a Brick Soldier set, but in fact some other knockoff. Let me know if this interests you. (Also your PM inbox seems to be full)

That Pakari and a TDGM saved for 4Kocour4.  I was thinking of you when I made them.

That's the only Metallic Green one so far.  I can make others though.

MrRaves.  That's exactly the kind of thing I want.  Bad copies.  Good copies are good too, but bad copies make me smile.  Do you want a TDGM or some form of metallic green?  I could make metallic red... and the trans-orange miru will probably be back.

I took pictures of some infected masks too.  Check out this flame-infected Miru.  

You can see the flame patterns near the charred areas.

infected_flamesm.jpg

Full size here

infected_flame_mirusm.jpg

Ok, thx! :D Can we continue in debate in mail? You have mine :)

Or, do you take "requests" on colouring certain masks red and green?

Also, how much MGPakaris are you planning to make?

Also, I can get you bad copies of 2015 protectors, sealed and unsealed. (I have red and blue unsealed now and can get unknown what sealed.)

Edited by 4kocour4

MrRaves.  That's exactly the kind of thing I want.  Bad copies.  Good copies are good too, but bad copies make me smile.  Do you want a TDGM or some form of metallic green?  I could make metallic red... and the trans-orange miru will probably be back.

Do you know if it'd be possible to make a Trans-Purple Miru? I really admire your purple masks!

Do you know if it'd be possible to make a Trans-Purple Miru? I really admire your purple masks!

Im definitively up for one, too!

Hey 4kocour4,

I'm sorry for posting somewhat unrelatedly, but I sent you PMs. Could you please take a look at them?

EDIT:  I love the color of the Great Pakari, Flintsmith!! Holy cow!! How did you stain these so they came out this way?

Edited by Wamsutta

For the first time in four years ... the Bionicle story comes to a close

with the Bionicle Disunity trilogy

Were you as shocked as I was upon learning the Bionicle serials "The Yesterday Quest" and "The Powers That Be" would never be finished?

Did you know that Lego won't allow Greg Farshtey to complete the story because they want to focus on marketing G2?

My close friend The Mad Great Being has been working tirelessly on completing the Bionicle story ... and now it is finally finished. His writing style stays

true to the integrity of the characters that we know and love.  His plot ideas are something only comparable to Greg Farshtey's.

Trust me, I'm hard to please with fan-fiction.  If you liked reading Bionicle Chronicles/Adventures/Legends ... then you won't

want to miss the next best thing since learning Mata Nui was a 40-million-foot-tall robot.

BZP User The Mad Great Being presents ... Bionicle: Malevolence

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19970-the-great-being-civil-war/

Sponsored by Wamsutta

Hey Flintsmith! I love your work! I gotta ask though, do you by chance sell the masks you make? And if so, how much are they? I ask because I would like to (if possible) get a few pieces of your fine work.

I would also like to ask, what materials have you made masks out of in the past? Metals, wood, types of plastics and colors of plastics, ect?

Have a good day :D

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Hey 4kocour4,

I'm sorry for posting somewhat unrelatedly, but I sent you PMs. Could you please take a look at them?

EDIT:  I love the color of the Great Pakari, Flintsmith!! Holy cow!! How did you stain these so they came out this way?

Whoop, yes, on it! :)

• 3 months later...

Got any more masks around, more specificly masks you've worked on, I've (slowly) taken up dying masks and got a damaged sand blue rau while trying to make a black rau

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/banana92/Dyed-masks/20160923_170216.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/banana92/Dyed-masks/20160923_170437.jpg

I used acetone, but will probably try almost boiling the masks next time, different colors sure play a role, anyway any suggestions would be much appreciated and if you have any customs plastic masks lying around for sale or trade just shoot me a message, I admire your work!

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging