Gorilla

You probably should have posted this on another website. BZPower is not a good place for dark jokes like this.

The build itself is good, the missiles and ray gun fingers work well. The gunmetal and black blend nicely enough and the cybernetic's look right. The thumbs on the feet are a neat touch.

• Upvote 3

I really don't think this to be inappropriate at all. It's a nice little tribute to a life that should not have been lost. I like what you're going for with this.

As for the model itself, really solid work! I'm curious though, where is that chestpiece from?

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

I really don't think this to be inappropriate at all. It's a nice little tribute to a life that should not have been lost. I like what you're going for with this.

As for the model itself, really solid work! I'm curious though, where is that chestpiece from?

:kakama:

I think it's from a Chima Gorzan ultrabuild.

Edited by Terrorsaur

The MOC is quite nice, but what is all this about the backstory being an issue?

Not trying to bring light back to this, but the mods removed it for a good reason, as they rarely remove backstories to MOCs.

The MOC itself is okay, but it does reflect Gorzan a little too much.

You know what, that's ridiculous. I've posted this on other sites and received nothing but good feedback on the backstory. How was it a "gorilla joke?" It wasn't a joke at all.

But whatever. I won't be posting here anymore. Clearly you're getting so many new posts here you don't need someone like me bringing in new content.

• Upvote 3

You know what, that's ridiculous. I've posted this on other sites and received nothing but good feedback on the backstory. How was it a "gorilla joke?" It wasn't a joke at all.

But whatever. I won't be posting here anymore. Clearly you're getting so many new posts here you don't need someone like me bringing in new content.

Talk about self-entitled.

​Even ignoring the backstory, this is literally just Gorzan with a more complicated build. And some good ol' tire limbs. It's not bad, there's cool ideas here. The ray guns on the fingers, the missile launcher thing on his shoulders, and just the overall solid build. Shame you won't be posting here anymore, but judging by your behavior that won't be much of a loss tbh.

​also pretending a joke wasn't a joke in the first place to avoid banhammer is terrible situation diffusion 101 (and that's all i'm going to say so I don't bring any more attention to the backstory)

• Upvote 3

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Let's focus the discussion on the MOC rather than the story.

Repeating this because I feel like we missed the memo.

Move on.

Isn't the backstory part of the moc? I guess it isn't completely made up by the builder, seeing how part of it is non-fiction, thus violating the 'my' in 'my-own-creation', but I say we should still be able to discuss the moc. It's not like there aren't any mocs that aren't completely original.

For some reason this guy evokes Beast Machines Optimus Primal to me...except this actually looks good.

• Upvote 2

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Honestly, I think this is different enough from Gorzan to be it's own thing. I gotta say, I'm impressed; I like the build you've accomplished, and I like the foot-thumbs as well. I honestly get a bit more of a Winston (from Overwatch) vibe from him, personally.