27792684311_76ffe149b5_z.jpg

I have long wanted to make this guy, at first intended to perform a custom mask, but it was too much work, until one day testing a custom head emerged for the mask that worked wonderfully with the mask.
torso structure is very flexible and durable and does not lose the character's base structure.
the parts legs were more difficult to build because stability, function and aesthetics not always work well, the wings were easy to build elements thanks to previous experiences, unlike other cases I use fabric to complement the design. finally the color scheme, basically uses the same idea behind the orginal whole, however decided to use dark red for the color contrast was not so high.

I hope you liked to see this character as much as me, it was a pleasant experience and adds to the other characters built based on movies.

27767317062_50b9c6cbbd_z.jpg

27834232146_899b1f0f2b_z.jpg
who are you looking for?

27609667180_8cfb9db045_z.jpg
krekka: where is nihdiki?
teridax: don´t worry i will take you with him!!

• Upvote 12

It's just fantastic, you did a grandious job on this one my friend. He pretty much comepletely mimics the look of Makuta Teridax from Legends of Metru Nui. And the pic with Ekimu game me a good chuckle.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Very nice work-instantly recognizeable as movie Teridax, unlike the admittedly impressive in scale but woefully inaccurate in depiction "Ultimate Dume."

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Those wings, those legs, the waist pistons!  This is fantastic!  Mess with the fingers and replace the mask with the normal Kraahkan, and it'd be perfect!

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )