Who Has The Coolest Avatar?

GeluNumber1

Everybody has forgotten about my awesome avatar! It tops everyone's by far. :P Just kidding. On serious matters however, I think that bonesiii's avatar is quite amazing. He has quite a talent with powerpoint art. It's just amazing! But I also like Sumiki's and Windrider's. Plus I'm sure there's a lot more people with awesome avatars too. :P-Rez

Nice, simple ones catch my eye. Particularly masks. Mine is a bit of a spin-off of that, but it has words written on it. It's actually my staff profile pic, but I was too lazy to change it after the board upgrade.Bones is very good, particularly with my criteria for a good avatar. I've always liked Daiker's avatars though--headshots of comic characters works well quite often

How well will you die?

• 2 weeks later...
:kaukau: While I am secure and content with my own, I'll let the quotes speak for themselves.

bonesiii

I do love Bonesiii's but mine is pretty cool too.

Bonesii's is fantastic

Mine. I don't know, maybe bonesii.

You can't beat bonesiii's.

Is it vain of me to miss the days when my avatar was a dancing banana and every other person in this topic said "Sumiki"?It probably is rather vain.Like everyone else in this topic, I'll have to go with bonesiii. The style of his personal graphics have always been distinct and awesome.

my avvatar is the best obvviousea in all seariousness prawwnbably bonesiii's

I like mine, Taka Nuvia's is pretty cool, and obviously bonesiii's are always good.

Not really sure...Bonesii's is pretty cool, I must say, but I don't know which is the best...mine definitely needs a background.

I must say that i think Bonesiii has the best avatar

Kakaru, BlackSix, and Bonesiii come to mind, though I think I may prefer bonesiii's earlier non-gold one. Black Six's is awesome because (I think) it was drawn by Schizo Kaita, and kakaru's is very visually apealing though I have no clue what it's from. Gotta dig bluescale butterflies on film. And I agree with Taka Nuvia that her's is pretty nice.And I do like my own.- 55555

Sumiki's. That mask is cool.Or bonesii's. Although it looks a little too much like a skull.

Bonesiii's or mine.

Don't get sucked into my Spore Spiral! :PI'd have to say B6, Bonsiii or Sumiki.(I'm a sucker for the hand drawn ones.)

Nice, simple ones catch my eye. Particularly masks. Mine is a bit of a spin-off of that, but it has words written on it. It's actually my staff profile pic, but I was too lazy to change it after the board upgrade.Bones is very good, particularly with my criteria for a good avatar. I've always liked Daiker's avatars though--headshots of comic characters works well quite often

Anyone with A Ko-Matoran, Ice Toa/Turaga, or the Ice Element Lord (was there one?) has the "coolest" avatar.Though to adhere to the more commonly accepted usage of such a term, Bonesii has made many, and anyone who makes their own has my commendations. a_peace.png

InnerRayg, too, also has a very cool avatar. And surprisingly, I always loved Dimensioneer's.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Although I don't want to sound egotistical, I do like mine currently. Mine is waaay overdue for a change, however. But Taka Nuvia's, and bonesiii's are much, much better than mine - definitely some awesome avatars there.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

:kaukau: You know, I've been looking through the ongoing list of top posters, and I've realized that some of those people have had the same avatars since I first joined, so over time I've grown pretty attached to them. T-Hybrid, Black Six, Takua the Wanderer, Kahu Rider (MNOG rocks),and Kaxix all catch my attention. Gatanui used to have a cool one, back when he sported a Vahi from the MNOG-style kit for the longest time, even after people basically forgot about it. Adventurer at times also had very uplifting photographs of Takua and other such nostalgic things that made me think of the Chronicler's company and its music. Sadly, it seems InnerRayg has changed his picture.But I really have to give props to ToM Dracone. Not only has his been consistent, but very stylish. It lives up to his name.So yeah, I add these on to the list. Sorry, bonesiii.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

I could say "MINE" like everyone else but I think mine sucks :BI really like the avatars using Brickeens's art. He's got a nice style and they look great in avatars. :3Also Dorek's because I (sorta) MADE THAT FOR HIM (but it wasn't actually for him).

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Gatanui used to have a cool one, back when he sported a Vahi from the MNOG-style kit for the longest time, even after people basically forgot about it.

Personally, I prefer this one. :P I like original work, so I´m pretty proud of my new avatar, even if it´s very simple. ;) Generally, I like well-made avatars with original content that make the people using it easily recognizable.-Gata signoff.jpg Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Whoever's avatar is a bow tie.

Lol, being a bowtie wearer and a fan of Doctor Who, I find this hilarious.

Gatanui used to have a cool one, back when he sported a Vahi from the MNOG-style kit for the longest time, even after people basically forgot about it.

Personally, I prefer this one. :P I like original work, so I´m pretty proud of my new avatar, even if it´s very simple. ;) Generally, I like well-made avatars with original content that make the people using it easily recognizable.-Gata signoff.jpg
:kaukau: That is, of course, no judgment on your current avatar. I actually generally agree with you, which is why I'm thinking that someday I'll have to make my own polished photoshop painting of Gali instead of using this old stock image.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

I'm sorry, who here thinks they can beat my recolor of the Progfox's Fusion sprite? http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png...Then again, I'm probably the only person on this site who has played The World Ends With You.

For me honestly, I'd say Mef Man's (Indiana Jones can't touch Nathan Drake) and Inferna Firesword's avatar. I also think Black Six has a cool one.

You win.In my little arrogant brain, I have to say mine and Ak's. Because you can't beat matching avatars. ^^In all honesty ... SPIRIT's and ToM's.-Inferna

Although I don't want to sound egotistical, I do like mine currently. Mine is waaay overdue for a change, however. But Taka Nuvia's, and bonesiii's are much, much better than mine - definitely some awesome avatars there.

Aww http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.pngI like yours too. A lot even. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Black Six's is really cool. And it's basically like a classic BZP image now. Everyone knows it. The same really goes for any staffie that kept the same avatar forever, like ToM Dracone or SPIRIT.Taka Nuvia also always has a cool one, especially since they're all self-made.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

:kaukau: What? Absolute zero and -32o F aren't the same thing.Actually, what Malchior just said pretty much sums up every opinion I've thrown out so far. Which is why if I were to ever become staff I'd create my own original digital painting of a Kaukau and hope that it became a BZP eventually.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

:kaukau: What? Absolute zero and -32o F aren't the same thing.Actually, what Malchior just said pretty much sums up every opinion I've thrown out so far. Which is why if I were to ever become staff I'd create my own original digital painting of a Kaukau and hope that it became a BZP eventually.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

−459.67°Whooooooooops.~TN726

Papa Vinc...Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence...