Eyrain (He got Better).

R0f62Ka.jpg

Once the Zealous Leader of the disbanded Toa Mahto, Eyrain now walks alone as he searches for a refuge for his broken people. Much has changed since his ordeal - gone is the naive, arrogant Toa of Fire he once was - yet his purpose has been rekindled, and Eyrain will do whatever he must to bring salvation to those who ask of his protection.

This bloke has been made up for a good few months, and once again I only managed to find the time to upload him now.

Anyways, my aim was to 'revamp' the existing Eyrain into a Toa with a clear 'Fire' thematic. Very happy with some aspects (Axe, Tailcoat, Back, Chest), less so about others (Torso, Legs). 

More photos can be found here.
  • Upvote 2

That is a very interesting build you've got going there.  I like the use of fire elements on the back- they make me think of flame-spewing exhaust pipes on the most ridiculous of heavy-duty vehicles.  Those feet are definitely not a build I've seen before, and I'm not quite sure what I think of them yet.  I notice a lot of system studs stuck in weird places- some of them work, but most of them just feel like they make the design more cluttered- and to be honest, Eyrain seems pretty cluttered to begin with.

I can't access Flickr from my computer right now, so I can't judge the rest of the MoC just yet, but I'm definitely intrigued by what I see so far.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )