Favorite Characters

Toa-Aletrax

What are your favorite characters and why?

Mine are:

1. The Shadowed One - He created a group full of killers and insane beings, that developed and became an organization. And he's still alive.
2. Matoro - He sacrificed himself to revive Mata Nui. He had a major role in saving the Matoran Universe.
3. Kopaka (G1) - He is intelligent. He is also objective, so he is really honest. And he is actually wise.
4. Teridax - He manipulated almost everyone tasked with reviving the Great Spirit.
5. Lhikan - He was so strong and so wise. He saved Vakama, sacrificing himself.
6. Krika - He was a nice Makuta. He tried to save others and stop Teridax.

That's what popped into my head right now.

"The future will bring the answers to your questions, but only if you stop speaking long enough to notice them."

~Toa Nuju

My fanfiction (continuation of G1):

Chapter1 The Plan

Chapter2 The Encounter

Chapter3 The Blueprints

Chapter4 The Fight

Chapter5 The Traveller

Chapter6 New Tools

Chapter7 Rescuers on the Red Star

My musical project: The Chronicler (the topic of the project)

Songs:

- Le-Matoran in Bota Magna

- Triumph of The Seventh Toa

- Building New Atero (Le-Matoran in Bota Magna VIP)

Kopaka G1- Wise, cool, collected. He was one of the reasons I got into Bionicle in the first place.

Tahu- Honestly, I loved his character as being a leader and while fireheaded still got done what needed to be done

Lhikan- Mentor-like ability, one of the more able and epic characters

Vakama- Creative

Gali- Kind, Compassionate, caring

There are a lot others but it's way past my bedtime and I need rest xD

Lhikan-I've always been fond of the odd man out/lone wolf type that he seemed to be back before we learned more about the other Mangai, and after that he was still impressive as a hero who weathered the challenge of two betrayals and losing the other members of his team.

The Shadowed One-I loved the idea of a villain who would insult Teridax to his face without batting an eye, and who remained determined to be top dog despite being vastly overpowered by a lot of the competition.

Lesovikk-again, the lone wolf angle really gets me, and Lesovikk is a prime example. The fact that he felt he could be a hero again despite all his failures was pretty cool too.

Karzahni-call me crazy, but I'm not a fan of universes where there's only one big bad and all others are merely subordinates to him. Brief though it may have been, Karzahni's presence shook up the status quo as an individual-not an organization-that the Toa needed to worry about. I was stoked when I heard that he and Teridax would be throwing down...though the result was disappointing, if not unexpected.

Lewa-green has long been my favorite color, and Lewa was my favorite Toa Mata for that reason if no other, at least in the beginning.

Icarax-yeah, he may not have been an overly original or complex character, but there's something about a straightforward villain and another guy who'd like to see Teridax die as gruesome a death as possible.

Keetongu-he's a guy whose out to take down evil wherever he finds it, and remains dedicated despite being the last of his kind.

Sidorak-again, I kinda like straightforward villains, and I feel like Sidorak could have been pretty awesome. Unfortunately, he got the same treatment as General Grievous when movie time rolled around...

Hahli-probably my favorite female character from G1; an awesome case of an individual starting out shy and softspoken and becoming a real powerhouse among heroes, easily making up for her presence as the sole female on her team.

Tuma-he may not have had Makuta's power, but he wasn't far behind him in terms of ambition if you ask me. Sadly, of course, he goes from cunning leader to blustering behemoth when it comes time for him to face Mata Nui.

Gelu-I like that, in the midst of the opportunistic bunch that the Ice Tribe seemed to be, there was at least one guy who was motivated by a conscience as well as a source of income.

Gorast-she was one nasty villainess, and quite possibly the only being in all of Bionicle who didn't either hate or fear Makuta Teridax.

Surel-another lone wolf with a lot of potential; pity he never got the chance to really strut his stuff.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

You've got one guess >.>

Other than the obvious, I'm really a fan of Lewa in spite of his habit of misplacing his mask.

After reading the Mutran Chronicles, I'm pretty sure he's my favorite Makuta, with Krika bringing in a close second.

Sure, the Shadowed One is cool and all, but a tad OP for my liking. If we're speaking Dark Hunters, I'd go with Ancient - unless his being a double agent disqualifies him. 

I guess they are my favorite ones overall. Pohatu and Lewa carry on to G2 as well, with Umarak joining their ranks (I still imagine him with a voice more like that of the Reapers in Mass Effect and less like Starscream though...)

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki: