Escape from the Underworld Discussion Topic

Ford

Thanks for making the topic - this one kind of snuck up on me (I've been away) and I wasn't able to make the usual launch topic.

• Upvote 2

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

What?

It's out?

Oh, cool!

Had I known, I would have put in an order request at my library so that I can read it. [However, I did request the other G2 books. ^_^]

I think we should try to hold a spoiler-free discussion so that people can get the gist of Book 3. 

(don't worry, people still care about Bionicle)

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

I read it this morning via amazon kindle, I really enjoyed it. I'm happy to see some interesting background for the skulls, and character development for kulta, who had been brushed aside rather quickly in the animations. I won't go into to spoilers, so overall, I'm pretty satisfied. I'd recommend picking it up and giving it a shot.

Had it preordered for while from amazon, and I really enjoyed it. The book develops a character that I feel didn't get enough screen time, Skull Grinder. This finally states his name to be Kulta, almost a year after it was revealed in the Lego magazine. It does raise questions about the Skull Warriors, however. That's gonna bug me until we get a solid answer.

Did you go to the 2002 'The Power Lies Beneath' tour?

If yes, PM me. I'm looking for something that was only distributed during that tour.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I like Revenge of the Skull Spiders better, but it did beat Island of Lost Masks. The fact that Gali finally gets her own Skull Creature opponent is pretty sweet as well. Gotta say though, I wish Tahu had been involved in the final fight instead of Ekimu.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

I think I like Revenge of the Skull Spiders better, but it did beat Island of Lost Masks. The fact that Gali finally gets her own Skull Creature opponent is pretty sweet as well. Gotta say though, I wish Tahu had been involved in the final fight instead of Ekimu.

Whoa. I really need to read this book now, if Gali has somebody to fight. I'll definitely be MOCing her Skull enemy. 

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: