AceGreenLegend's Bionicle Abridged: Island of Lost Masks

Alia of AGL

Six heroes. One destiny. Who ate all the pies?

This particular take on an abridged version of the 2015 animations was made as a collaboration between The 1st Shadow, a few of my IRL friends, and, well, me, as an entry for Team Four Star's Tenkaichi Ironman Budokai Abridgathon. The end result could have been a bit better, but this is what we were able to produce in a month of planning, writing, and editing.

Okay, you're probably saying that it's very selfish to name a collab effort after my own username, but my YouTube channel has become a collaborative venue. Sure, I'm running it, but current and future videos often feature guests. I couldn't do any of this alone. Also, there's already at least two Bionicle Abridged series out there, so I needed to add the name of the channel it's uploaded to so you could more easily differentiate it.

So sit back, watch, and enjoy the fruits of our labor!

And hope that the mods aren't against this.

Edited by AceGreenLegend
  • Upvote 3

- Bionicle Fan since 2002

- Former Lego Universe Alpha/Beta Tester

- Owner of The AGL Group

No credits list here? Darn, I really liked whoever did the voice of Kulta. The guy sounds like he's got some real talent. :P

Jokes aside, I love how this turned out. Loved the Buzz Lightyear/Zurg dynamic between Ekimu and Kulta, and the OnGroota and Bat-hatu deals were great. :)

Ending was perfect. "Nah, we've got two more years in the contract." "Wut?"

Another thing that jumped out at me was the use of the old theme music from G1. Made for a good effect as well as a nostalgia trip. Excellent work! :)

I'd be happy to lend my voice again if you ever need it.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~