BZPower Anniversary Raffles Begin

Later this month BZPower turns FIFTEEN! That's ancient in Internet years, but here we are chugging along, thanks to all of you! To celebrate and say thanks we're going to be giving away over fifty prizes throughout the month of July. To start things off we have a Transparent Mask of Fire and five Transparent Fluorescent Green Skull Scorpio Masks! Tickets for each raffle cost $1 and the more you buy the better your chance of snagging one of these masks. All funds raised support BZP's server costs. If free is more your style, don't fret, we also have five Bionicle Villain Packs up for grabs that were only available in Russia last year. This is just the start of our giveaways, so make sure you check back throughout the month of July to see what else you can snag!

View the full article

I've already gotten the Villain Pack and Green Skull Scorpio Mask, so I'll leave these alone for those who haven't gotten them yet or want more of them.

Instead, my funds are going towards that Transparent Mask of Fire. I believe its the only Bionicle item from 2015 that I haven't gotten yet, and I hope to fix that by winning this. :)

Good luck to all those entering these raffles!

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Yeah, I think I'll pass on these raffles as well, considering that I have all of these masks and the Trans. Fluor. Green Skull Scorpio Mask is the only one of these I don't have multiples of. :P

Good luck to everyone else, though!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother