LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One Season 2 Poster Released

The official LEGO Bionicle Facebook page has released a brand-new poster for the next two episodes of LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One, which launch on July 29th (just four weeks away)! The new poster features Uxar, the six Toa, and our first glimpse of the animated versions of Umarak the Destroyer and the new version of Ekimu. Compared to the previous poster, this one is a lot darker and moodier, with a real sense of danger and urgency. Follow the link above to check it out!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

We already saw the animated Umarak in Mask of Control's summer update. I guess it will still focus on Pohatu since he's front and center in the poster.

Did you go to the 2002 'The Power Lies Beneath' tour?

If yes, PM me. I'm looking for something that was only distributed during that tour.

We already saw the animated Umarak in Mask of Control's summer update. I guess it will still focus on Pohatu since he's front and center in the poster.

I would agree. I think the reason why Pohatu is like that is because that Pohatu is the one who let Umarak get the Mask of Control, so Pohatu feels bad and would be going to make it up for it by fighting Umarak and get the Mask back for him. Both of them have same yellow secondary colors, anyway.

Man, things are looking epic in the show. I love how the poster looks darker than the other one. Looks like a big and perhaps dark showdown between the heroes and Umarak the Destroyer. I like how Ekimu has gold runes on his transparent blue mask.

Umarak in the poster looks a little bit from how I can see it. He's got yellow crystal spikes on his body, which reminds me of a character called Doomsday from DC Comics and the Bamtan v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie. Perhaps Umarak gets these spikes when he somehow gets stronger, like Doomsday. Perhaps we could call him Doomarak or Umarak the Doom-bringer. Lol.:P But, I find it cool.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

This poster is amazing.

It makes me want to buy an extra trans-blue MoCr and paint the runes gold. 

Also, Umarak looks EPIC. Wow. 

I hope the next two episodes are half as jaw-dropping as this poster.

96DIFYm.png

A big thank you to Toucan Sam for the Okotian name.

[topic=gallery_115994_378_11223.jpg][/topic]

:vahi: [ON HIATUS]  :vahi: 

Not only is Pohatu front and center but look at his legs: they appear to be covered in some sort of stone. This all may mean the trans-lime in all the villains may actually be related to the element of stone...

Or maybe this could be some kind of infection and the villains infect stone with poison to try to hurt Pohatu. I don't know, but we'll see.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Seeing Pohatu featured so prominently on this poster, and in the Umarak character trailer is just about to motivate me to crack open a bottle of champagne. I don't even like champagne...

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

This poster really does set the mood up for the upcoming episodes. I love the atmosphere that it has. Pohatu looks great in the forefront, and Ekimu and Umarak look just as cool in the background.

Now I really need to get Netflix to watch these episodes when they come out. :P

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png