Regular Member Polls, Creative Outlet Catchalls, And Brickfair T-Shirt

fishers64

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didn't vote, due to an inquiry I have regarding the third question. The BZP t-shirt designs are picked from a fan-run contest - Bionicle Raptor and EmperorWhenua run it. It's in no way official - are you asking if it should be, or not?

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I didn't vote, due to an inquiry I have regarding the third question. The BZP t-shirt designs are picked from a fan-run contest - Bionicle Raptor and EmperorWhenua run it. It's in no way official - are you asking if it should be, or not?

I openly admit my ignorance as to how these T-shirts are made. I don't care whether the contest is official or not, but if there is one, and you think it should stay that way, pick the first option, if it shouldn't stay that way, I suggest you pick the third.

Non-premiers, here's something you should know about polls. They're not special.Being premier just means you donated, and while it should come with enticing perks, it should restrict those who can't donate.

The arguement has been made that regular members can just PM a premier member and get a poll anyway, so why not just give them the ability? It's kind of a worthless restriction, because it doesn't really restrict.

For clarification, BZPower has never sold T-shirts. The only "official" BZ shirts are the staff ones we made in 2009. However, there have been some BZPower members who have made and sold unofficial T-shirts, and well as others who've made unofficial Hapori Tohu T-shirts and given them away.I don't believe the administration has any plans to produce and sell t-shirts anytime in the planned future.

bring back "an cool dude"

1. No--I like getting perks. :P2. No--I like to be able choose whether I go to read short stories or Epics, to look at art or MOC's. I don't think that a collective Creative Forum would be beneficial to the people who want to get noticed for any specific form of creative work. Or am I misunderstanding something?3. First--that's the closest to the truth already, I think--based on what Sumiki said?~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

1. No--I like getting perks. :P2. No--I like to be able choose whether I go to read short stories or Epics, to look at art or MOC's. I don't think that a collective Creative Forum would be beneficial to the people who want to get noticed for any specific form of creative work. Or am I misunderstanding something?3. First--that's the closest to the truth already, I think--based on what Sumiki said?~ BioGio

@ #2: none of the current forums would change. It would just add a forum to cover stuff not in the categories in the Creative forums that are of a creative nature.