Shooting Star Sonia 2 Review

Thanks for the reviews!

We’re kicking off the new year with a rather large departure from canon, as Solo releases the true power of the Proof of Loneliness.  Sonia and Geo’s struggle in the Bermuda Maze finally reaches its climax!

Chapter 16 is on-track for…the 16th!  The finale begins!

That was definitely a good fight! I was really surprised by Laplace appearing already, but it explains so much rather than just them randomly appearing! =O

I'm really interested to see how the next little while goes, and definitely intrigued since Sonia still has the OOParts! =O

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 16 is up, and we're in the final stretch!  Mu is reawakened, but to reach it, Sonia will have to defeat someone who's gotten a last-minute power boost!

The remaining chapters are all on-track, so it should be smooth sailing on to the end!  Chapter 17 will be out on the 30th!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ophIUCA!!!! ;_;

Well that was a rollercoaster of a chapter... I'm sorry about not responding to Chapter 17, I got a bit distracted... ^^;;

But this was just... I honestly kinda feel bad for a lot of the people involved, and yeah... =/ I look forward to seeing what happens next!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

That was honestly amazing! I was worried for a while there, but Tribe Queen showing up was just as amazing as I had hoped it to be! ^^

Thanks!  I've been waiting so long to use this form--it's nice to finally show it off!

Nice!But how do we play this game.

This is actually the review topic for a fanfiction, not a game.  Sorry about the confusion.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much!

Geo kinda got the short end of the stick this time around, but I'm planning much more involvement for him next time.  After all, a certain someone is going to be putting a team of heroes together, and I'm hoping to balance it out a little more in this series...as well as make it a bit larger...

Edited by Lab Member 0579

That sounds pretty cool! And making the team larger would be pretty neat, honestly, especially since we did kinda get a taste of that here, with Luna, Bud, and Sonia taking on Solo in Whazzap~ ^^

• Upvote 1