Order Of Mata Nui Questions

muzillu

I have some questions regarding the Order of Mata Nui which I thought could be discussed and answered in your own opinions:1. Who is the Order's deputy leader? We all know Helryx is the leader, but Greg never specified who is its second-in-command.2. Who is the Order's most powerful member?3. Who would win in a duel between Axonn and Hydraxon?

Not sure about the deputy leader, there really is no way of knowing without confirmation from Greg. I'd hazard a guess out of known members it would be either Tobduk, Johmak or Jerbraz. Really not sure of Brutaka's member state at the moment, but he is still effected by that antidermis pool so has access to Makuta powers. On that basis he is easily the most powerful...Axonn, hands down. Both are masters of weaponry, but Axonn is stronger and can shoot energy blasts.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Heh thanks, I've been visiting your site for years but I only decided to sign up recently lol. I've been with Bionicle since the beginning though :)Regarding your answers, I agree with you for the first two questions, but in my opinion Hydraxon would beat Axonn. When asked about Hydraxon's relative strength level, writer Greg Farshtey gave this statement: "I would say not as strong as Axonn, but highly skilled. In the same way Captain America can beat a stronger opponent using his shield and leverage and pressure points, Hydraxon can do the same with his tactical skill and his weaponry."Note that Hydraxon easily beat Nocturn, who had much more raw strength than Hydraxon. Plus, nowhere is it mentioned that Axonn is a combat and weapons expert, while Hydraxon is both.

I consider Hydraxon the 'Batman' of the Bionicle storyline. He has no powers, but he's an excellent fighter and wielder of weapons who takes down opponents much stronger than himself. Also, if I recall correctly, Axonn and Brutaka accepted to receive additional powers from the Order, while Hydraxon, admirably, refused.

1. I remember reading somewhere that it was Tobduk, though I'm not 100% certain about it.2. No idea. We haven't met all of the OoMN members in story, so I don't think we can know yet about that.3. Depends on the circumstances. Sure, Axonn could easily incinerate Hydraxon with one swing of his Ax. But what if Hydraxon sneaked up on Axonn and attacked him with his guard down? A duel between them could go either way. It just depends on the circumstances of their fight.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

1. I remember reading somewhere that it was Tobduk, though I'm not 100% certain about it.2. No idea. We haven't met all of the OoMN members in story, so I don't think we can know yet about that.3. Depends on the circumstances. Sure, Axonn could easily incinerate Hydraxon with one swing of his Ax. But what if Hydraxon sneaked up on Axonn and attacked him with his guard down? A duel between them could go either way. It just depends on the circumstances of their fight.

In duel conditions, by that I mean an organised fight, I'm not sure there is much opportunity for sneaking...

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

In duel conditions, by that I mean an organised fight, I'm not sure there is much opportunity for sneaking...
Not necessarily. What if the area their dueling in has hiding places? Or what if its covered in a dense fog? There could still be sneaking around. It just depends on where their duel took place.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

1. I thought it was Botar until he died. now, I think it's Tobduk.2. Brutaka. As far as we know. I mean, technically isn't Arthaka an Order member? Because it used ti be called Arthaka's Hand....3. Hard to say. We don't know the full extent of either of their powers.

Hand of Artahka was a different organisation to the Order of Mata Nui, it's just that the Order took on a lot of Artahka members when it disbanded. I don't believe Artahka is one of them, as he doesn't answer to Helryx.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

1. I thought it was Botar until he died. now, I think it's Tobduk. 2. Brutaka. As far as we know. I mean, technically isn't Arthaka an Order member? Because it used ti be called Arthaka's Hand.... 3. Hard to say. We don't know the full extent of either of their powers.

Hand of Artahka was a different organisation to the Order of Mata Nui, it's just that the Order took on a lot of Artahka members when it disbanded. I don't believe Artahka is one of them, as he doesn't answer to Helryx.
Oh yeah. I forgot about that.

• [*]Probably Tobduk.[*]Brutaka would be the most powerful overall, but I'm sure there are others that can beat him. After all, OoMN members have defeated Makuta in single combat before.[*]Depends on the circumstances of the fight. Axonn would win on an open battlefield, but Hydraxon would win if he can get the drop on Axonn.

Edited by Kopaka - Toa Nuva of Ice

wearewaiting.gif

qs4592.jpg

qs4592.jpg

qs4592.jpg

The power is in me. The sword is but the focus.

1. Probably characters like Jerbraz, Krakua, or Mazeka. Or other characters, I can't exactly think of any other OoMN members at the moment.2. Axonn or Brutaka, hands down. Although I'm not sure of Helryx's exact power, but being the first Toa (Correct?), I'd think she'd have quite a bit of power as well.3. Axonn has brute strength, and Hydraxon is skilled in combat tactics and powerful weaponry. I'd say it'd be a pretty even duel, but who would actually win would be hard to determine.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

1. Searching BS01 for data. Error! BS01 undergoing maintenance. No... No. No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!2. -Searching Backup Database- In my opinion Tobduk is the most deadly of the order if not the most powerful.3. Well without either combatant using powers I think Hydraxon could easily best Axonn seeing as he is more agile and carries a wider array of weapons. With powers, however, Axonn would kick his shiny, blade covered tush back to Pit. (Or is he still in the pit? I don't know! BS01 is down!)

-Thisisanoriginalsignature-