Set Review: 4527 The Joker

Well, didn't we do that poll about who would buy a purple set a while back? It's possible they chose the Joker partially as a result of that, assuming we would buy it.

No they picked The Joker because he is a DC Icon, just like Batman. I'm sure that they are rivals helped The Joker get picked over some one like Lex. Edited by Smitty

At some point you realize that you are but a speck in the Universe.

That you time in this worlds is but a blink.

You see the whole of reality as it unfolds before you.

You try to see how far you can reach, and it’s not that far past your face.

But then you come back from the brink.

You hold them in your arms again.

And you know that you are where their world begins.

You are their rock.

Well, didn't we do that poll about who would buy a purple set a while back? It's possible they chose the Joker partially as a result of that, assuming we would buy it.

No they picked The Joker because he is a CD Icon, just like Batman. I'm sure that they are rivals helped The Joker get picked over some one like Lex.
Weird. When I insert a CD, I always get the same icon on the desktop, and it´s never The Joker, just a boring disk. :PI am not too fond of how this set looks, mostly because the cape isn´t any at all. The gun looks like made by a kid, too, it´s too cluttered, hollow and has too many colours. Still, this set has many nice pieces, but I doubt I will pick him up. Thanks for the review, Bfa! :)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

The Joker is one of the best of the new constraction sets, in my opinion. He has lots of purple pieces, and the rather odd asthetic can be easily handwaved seeing as it is the Joker we're talking about. Furthermore, it has occurred to me that one could fix the skeletal back and make it look more coat-like by rearranging the purple plates over his shoulders so that they drop down behind him.

Also: The OH GOD RUN picture was hilarious.

Seconded.

all that purple looks great, but my mata nui!what am i going to do with that head (and abs plate for that matter)?

You can remove the paint with rubbing aclohal and a wash cloth. Not having that flower on there will help alot if you want to MOC with it. I can't help you with the head, maye make a bad guy of some kind...
Glad to hear it, this was one of the few times where printing on a piece bothered me...I may have to fix that if I get him."But as long as I'm here, I get to bust heads!"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

• 3 weeks later...

Joker looks a little creepy but he also looks very awesome! :rau: :pakarinu: :pakari: :pahrak: :komau: :kaukaunu: :kakama: :huna: :haunu: :hau: :gahlok: :smilematau:

I love how everyone is all "WHAT!!! 18 DOLLARS OUTRAGEOUS!!!" when it has always been obvious that TRU marks up its prices for new releases.Good review, Bfa! Those purple parts are pretty cool but I don't MOC much anymore so they wouldn't be much use to me.

That is why I go to Walmart. :rau: :pakarinu: :pakari: :pahrak: :komau: :kaukaunu: :kakama: :huna: :haunu: :hau: