Hulk Out in the Color and Gender of Your Choice in 2017

The Hollywood Reporter has revealed another new LEGO Marvel Super Heroes set set to be displayed at San Diego Comic-Con later this month and released in January 2017. The new set pits Hulk and She-Hulk in a buggy armed with a six-stud shooter against Red Hulk and Red She-Hulk in a trike armed with three twin-stud shooters (notably, making this the first set since Trolls' Mountain Fortress in 2009 to include multiple "bigfigs"). The set will contain 375 pieces and retail at $59.99 USD. Follow the link above for a pic and additional details!

View the full article

Awesome news. I like the Hulk recolor and She-Hulks' green hairpiece. The Red She-Hulk's vehicle is actually pretty cool, and Red Hulk looks generic enough to serve as some kind of Nexo demon. Also glad they didn't make either She-Hulk a bigfig. Seen some bootlegs on eBay and they ain't pretty. :P

Good job on the title for this news story. Gave me a chuckle.

Edited by Disciple

There is a Red She-Hulk? I haven't heard of her until I read this. I'm not complaining or anything like that. I just wasn't expecting to learn about the existence of a Marvel character visa a Lego set. :P

Regardless, I think the set looks cool. Maybe we'll see the Hulk driving one of these in the next movie he is in. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png