Spherus Magna Adventures 01: Jaller's Greatest Challenge

SpeisCheese

This is my second video based comic series, the first one being "New Legends". This time, it will feature random stories, which are set after the Great Battle between Mata Nui and Makuta Teridax. There are connections between these stories, but here aren't real continuations.

This one is a story about the Toa Mahri, being on a recon mission. I won't spoiler too much, I hope you enjoy watching it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0QuOVOWQBY

Write in the comments below what I should improve, or what I should NOT do for my next chapter.

An interesting story so far. Does your previous series establish how the Mahri and others got to this point? It feels a little like we just got dropped in the Middle of something.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

An interesting story so far. Does your previous series establish how the Mahri and others got to this point? It feels a little like we just got dropped in the Middle of something.

Dropped out of nowhere. The only thing that happened before will be told in Chapter 3 I suppose. I won't spoiler much, but in my imagined story, the Order was in ruins after some Toa of Shadow(Selvir including) who worked for Overwatch, have been corrupted again by the Shadow. It will also feature a fight between Selvir and Jaller, also briefly mentionned in Chapter 1.