The bird is Cannon!

Ekimu's falcon is now officially a cannon character in the G2 story.

The falcon appears for the first time in Ekimu's JT1 character video.

http://www.lego.com/en-us/bionicle/videos/ekimu-703bdb1e032a4ea1bdc80c09ddf3de6f

• Upvote 1

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

That's cool! I really hope that set is more available!

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

Everytime I read the title of the topic I misread is as "the bird is a cannon" and keep on thinking how much cooler that would be than just a regular bird. Then I realise that this is Bionicle and not Transformers.

Either way, Seeing as bird are my favorite animal, this makes me happy.

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki:

I didn't like it very much... Looks very organic and not bionicle-ish

I don't exactly understand how it looks organic… to me, if anything, its overt use of System and basic Technic parts makes it feel more rectilinear, and consequently, more mechanical, than many other Bionicle characters and creatures do. When you look at G1 Bionicle creatures like the Fikou or the Gukko or the Visorak, or the Hydruka, or G2 creatures like the Lord of Skull Spiders and Elemental Creatures, they have quite a few organic looking curves. The only part of Ekimu's Falcon that has the same type of organic-looking curves are its beak and tail feathers. Otherwise, its torso is made of boxy Technic pieces, its head is of boxy System pieces, and its wings have very sharp, straight edges.

• Upvote 2