LEGO FTL ship instructions - now on Gumroad!

The Mugbearer

Hello community!

Some of you may remember, the others don’t, but some years ago I actually ran a LEGO CUUSOO project that proposed to create a line of micro ships from your favorite game FTL: Faster Than Light. Despite having a huge following and even some articles on the media, and reaching the ultimate goal of 10.000 followers, the Lego Group did not pick the project for their LEGO Ideas set.

I have promised myself that one day I will make the instructions available for the fans, and laid low for too long.

FTLall.jpg

But wait no more! I have put the PDF instructions for the micro ships from FTL: Faster Than Light on Gumroad!

You heard that right, this is not a drill!

The instructions are released in two forms: individually and in bundles!

The three FTL Bundles cost 9$ and include a set of instructions for FTL ships plus a FREE instruction of game’s mascot ship The Kestrel!

The one MEGA Bundle costs 22$ and includes all available FTL ship instructions AND A FREE instruction of The Kestrel!

And finally, each PDF instruction is also sold separately for 5$.

!Check out my Gumroad profile to see what’s available!

But wait, there’s more!

To provide an example of an instruction, and for the sake of self-advertisement, here’s an absolutely free of charge PDF Instruction with The Kestrel and a SUPER BONUS in form of an instruction of SSV Normandy from Mass Effect franchise: >>>CLICK HERE<<< Awesome!

Now, a couple of disclaimers, just to be sure we’re on one page.

1. I do not own FTL Faster Than Light. It’s a game made by Subset Games aka Matthew Davis and Justin Ma, and y'all should know that, we're on their forums. The instructions are sold with their approval.

2. These are digital goods, which means there are no piece packages. Those are PDF files that show you how to assemble those micro ships with the pieces available, plus brick lists so you could easily buy what you need.

3. The choice of instructions included in the bundles is not random. With the help of Glen Bricker and polls he made during the CUUSOO campaign we’ve paired them up, so there’s that. Don’t request new bundles or ask to remake the existing ones.

4. Yes, the Kestrel is in every bundle. It’s free, so why not, right?

5. If you want me to make something that you like, go and check my Commissions info post.

And now, shout-outs!

Shout-out to Subset Games for making an awesome game that inspired me to make this all possible!

Shout-out to Glen Bricker, who supported me through all the hardships of doing the CUUSOO project and beyond that. Go, check out and support his current project Brickyt!

Shout-out to Stefan “Sastrei” Garcia for creating those amazing instructions! Go check out his Homeworld conversions!

Shout-out to all of you who followed and supported LEGO FTL project on CUUSOO, and to those of you who over the years found me and told me that you are still waiting for the instructions to happen! Here’s to you, FTL and LEGO fans!

And a little shout-out to my first customer artiestroke from Tumblr. You’re the MVP Roxy. :3

• Upvote 1

Sweet, finally. I'm a little disappointed we have to pay for them, but that's a small price to pay for these awesome instructions!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Sweet, finally. I'm a little disappointed we have to pay for them, but that's a small price to pay for these awesome instructions!

Thank you! Okay, I understand the disappointment, but consider this: these intructions are my bread and butter, they will help me pay the bills as much as digital commissions.

Thank you! Okay, I understand the disappointment, but consider this: these intructions are my bread and butter, they will help me pay the bills as much as digital commissions.

I assumed that was the reason for putting these up for sale. As soon as I get some money to spare, I will definitelybe buying these!

• Upvote 1

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

I assumed that was the reason for putting these up for sale. As soon as I get some money to spare, I will definitelybe buying these!

Thank you good friend! I appreciate the support! <3