Yuuuuup, the time has come! By this day forth I am Officially an Adult, for I turn 18 this very day! For 15 years I have been a Fan of BIONICLE, Thats really a long time frankly. And, all along the way far I have come, and great progress has been made, for I have faced hardships large and small, scarring and tormenting, but my light has not, nor by my will, will I ever allow myself to fade!

In simpler terms, Yay! I'm not Dead!

Now, how 'bout some gifts, ey? Pictures, Congrats, anything really!

(Apologizes if I sound quite prideful)

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

A birthday thread for yourself, huh? That's a new one. Happy birthday, Imrukii. I hope that's it's a memorable one.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

A birthday thread for yourself, huh? That's a new one. Happy birthday, Imrukii. I hope that's it's a memorable one.

good safety net in case someone else didn't tbh, plus excitement

​ANYWAYS happy day of coming into this world and all that. Adulthood is cool, I hear.

• Upvote 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

good safety net in case someone else didn't tbh

It's just something that I never thought about.

• Upvote 1

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Happy Birthday dude! I hope it was a good one, sure sounded like it. Buy yourself a TSFH album and pretend I gave it to you. Now, you should finish the day off with some Jontron and Filthy Frank, 'know you like those guys.

Stay safe, and God bless.

Edited by Iaredios the Hip Historian
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light