LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One Episode Three Trailer

On Friday, the LEGO Bionicle Facebook page shared a trailer for LEGO Bionicle: The Journey to One episode 3: "Destroyer's Game". In the previous episode of the Netflix exclusive series, the energy of the Mask of Control transformed Umarak the Hunter into Umarak the Destroyer, and this new trailer offers a sense of how he lives up to that new title. It also introduces the Shadow Horde, an army of fearsome foes who turn the island's elemental energies against the Toa. Follow the link above to watch the trailer and get ready for the release of episodes 3 and 4 on July 29th!

View the full article

• Upvote 2

Cool, good to see new trailers. The "An army made of lava" comment makes me wonder if the elemental beasts are made of their element?

I think they do. In one scene, when Lewa seemingly defeated 2 Lava Beasts who are flying, they turn into crystals.

Anyway, things are going darker and more epic! I love how Lewa looked at a destroyed Jungle village sadly and said: "Why would Umarak do this?" It's like Lewa still looks at Umarak as a Hunter until he looks at them as the monstrous Destroyer. He knows that hunters don't attack villages. They just hunt creatures. I'll bet people from the village would say to Lewa, "Umarak wears the Mask of Control! He calls himself the Destroyer!" Just saying a theory.

Plus, I love how Ekimu said, "I stood in the sidelines for too long." Looks like Ekimu is going to be powered up to be a "Toa", as seen in his summer 2016 set, to get ready to fight Umarak and his army of Elemental Beasts. Awesome and spenseful!:D

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)