Getting In-Depth With Signature Editing

TorpeAlex

So I used to be a member of BZPower before the forums went down for [insert long timeframe here]. Now that I've returned, however, I'm having problems editing my signature compared to before. Are there any ways to change link colors, change underline colors, etc. that made signature editing so in-depth on the old forums? I'm trying to work with the 'rich-text'-esque editing process with the new one, but I'm not having much luck. The new signatures still seem much less versatile to me. Thank you for reading! If you could post some pointers, links to other topics, etc. I would appreciate it (and some others might, too.)

First of all, welcome back. ;) There was, however, no need to create a new account as all old accounts have been kept during the upgrade.The new editor can do as much as the old one, if not more. If you are missing luck formatting the text in a certain way, try switching to BBcode editing mode by pressing the switch on the top left corner of the editor. You have to type all BBcode manually there, but you are likely to do more versatile formatting there. ;)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

First of all, welcome back. ;) There was, however, no need to create a new account as all old accounts have been kept during the upgrade.The new editor can do as much as the old one, if not more. If you are missing luck formatting the text in a certain way, try switching to BBcode editing mode by pressing the switch on the top left corner of the editor. You have to type all BBcode manually there, but you are likely to do more versatile formatting there. ;)~Gata. ;)

Gata's maroon-colored text is always wise.BBCode is great, but just in case, let me address the two specific formatting issues you've brought up:1. To change your link color using the rich text editor, first type out the text you want the link to appear as. Highlight/select the text and use the editor to format it however you'd like. Say, BZPower.Then, highlight/select the formatted text, and click on link.png to insert a link. Paste in the URL you want, and then hit "OK." The text should retain its appearance and will now be a link: BZPower.2. To get your underline to match the color of the text using the rich text editor, you must underline the text first, and then change the color. Highlight/select the text and hit the U icon. Highlight/select the underlined text and select the color you want. It should look like this: coffee. ...after having typed all of that out, maybe I'll just stick with my original statement. BBCode is great. :PRegarding your old account: it would be wise to email Black Six (andrew @ bzpower.com) to get things worked out.Welcome back!Question answered, topic closed.