IvanisIvan's Moc page

Hello BZPower users,

This is my first post and i wanted to put my Moc's on here.[My Own Creation(s)] I have been looking for a Mocing forum on BZPower but can't seem to find one so i decided to put it here. I have never gone on a forum or anything like this so here it goes!!!

My self-Moc

My self-moc is called neox and is a Toa of Ingenuity(inventions) and is of the element of engineering. He has two daggers that he uses to control metal or synthetic objects. Once he has gathered enough material to create something he can then emite an orb of energy that he can use to mold the material until he has his finished product. He can build what ever he wants or can to solve a problem. he also has an Advanced Lightstone Rifle, one of his best inventions to vapourize any being of shadow that is weaker than a makuta. it taked 20 seconds to reload and is quite heavy but it does some considerable amount of damage to other beings. Neox was formerly a Ru matoran (matoran of rust)

Edited by Makaru

Hey! I'm Ivan and I love Bionicle, but I am sure yall do too. :P

http://www.moc-pages.com/home.php/128635

Topic moved to correct forum and some minor fixes.

Thank you for posting Ivan! While we do not need pictures of your MOC to be posted, we do prefer it if you are very descriptive with it. Get imaginative and describe as much of it as you can!

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Hello BZPower users,

This is my first post and i wanted to put my Moc's on here.[My Own Creation(s)] I have been looking for a Mocing forum on BZPower but can't seem to find one so i decided to put it here. I have never gone on a forum or anything like this so here it goes!!!

My self-Moc

My self-moc is called neox and is a Toa of Ingenuity(inventions) and is of the element of engineering. He has two daggers that he uses to control metal or synthetic objects. Once he has gathered enough material to create something he can then emite an orb of energy that he can use to mold the material until he has his finished product. He can build what ever he wants or can to solve a problem. he also has an Advanced Lightstone Rifle, one of his best inventions to vapourize any being of shadow that is weaker than a makuta. it taked 20 seconds to reload and is quite heavy but it does some considerable amount of damage to other beings. Neox was formerly a Ru matoran (matoran of rust)

We don't often get text posts here but can you describe how this guy is built? What his colours are? I feel like this is more of a RPG character profile than a MOC tbh.

• Upvote 1

Ahem...it is a mod description, that follows RPG lines by accident. Its actually quite well-detailed, minus coloring. I like how this person did it, very nicely done. Just, uh...Ivan, add color description on what the main colors are, so people(including me...) don't go protodermis grey(unpowered kanohi masks) for the entirety...not even Fe-Toa are that single shade of grey. Just saying...

Thankyou for great fee-back. I will be more clear and descriptive. I have some photos but they are kinda old, 1 day old. I change things everyday on him like the gun, this is the 4th remodel and i would like the colors to be medium blue or sand blue with navy and white highlights. The mask must be medium blue or sand blue. The color scheme is simular to the ko-matoran but i tried to get it in between the Ga and Ko colors. The Ru matoran were origanally the same colors as Toa Neox but when they escaped to their canisters, they rusted thus the prefix. I have my own website that may aid this. I am working hard to do school work, build, update my website AND this so if this thread feels out of order or needs some straining up, please tell me and i can fix.

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! sorry i have been inactive on my page thing but now i can give proper colors and pictures of a toa and a matoran color scheme!

The main colors are silver/grey medium blue and navy. The is sometimes trans dark blue, trans light bule and white but are in very small quatities. I now have V5 of neox and recently got a bricklink order to start finishing up my many wips. For much better infoamtion got to:

http://www.ivanisivan.weebly.com/