Technic Tournament 4 in 3D

Pahrak Model ZX

Regret to double post, but I thought I should give you guys a heads-up that I might miss tomorrow's deadline.  I'm taking my pet bird to the vet tomorrow morning, and while I should be back before I need to go to work, I can't say for sure.  Just don't be too surprised if the Championship Match doesn't get started until about...this time tomorrow.

Vezon: Your TV Commercial is successful, bringing in 661 W, split evenly between Avak and Metalbeard.  You currently have 160000 W.

Nik: Your TV Commercial is successful, bringing in 140000 W—23333 for Avak, 116667 for Metalbeard.  Your Magazine Ad is successful, bringing in 138000 W, split evenly.  You currently have 667 W.

Championship end!  Updated Widget counts can be found in the first post!  Metalbeard put up a good fight, but Avak has been named Champion of the Fourth Technic Tournament!

Title Match: (Deadline Saturday, July 30th at 11:30 AM ET)

-Pridak (0 W) vs Avak (0 W)

A quick refresher on how the Title Match works:

For the Title Match, you will have only one opportunity to promote, so choose your method and Widget input wisely!  Your attempt is guaranteed to succeed, but there will then be an additional roll—if this roll lands on a number equal to or lower than your talent in that promotion, your Widgets will be multiplied again.  Neither the corresponding talent boost nor the non-corresponding multiplier apply to Title Match rolls, and rerolls are not offered.

It isn’t an error—TimeLord was the only one supporting Metalbeard in the Championship, and since Metalbeard lost, TimeLord didn’t get any money back when the match ended.

Trijhak: Your TV Commercial brings in 4783880 W, split evenly between Avak and Pridak.  You currently have 0 W.

Nik: Your TV Commercial brings in 2363870 W, split evenly between Avak and Pridak.  You currently have 0 W.

TimeLord: Your Internet Campaign brings in 2064 W—344 for Pridak, 1720 for Avak.  You currently have 2 W.

This is absolutely perfect. Nothing can possibly go wrong now.

I'll spend a total of 1W on a Magazine Ad for Avak. Avak's victory, and by extension mine, are now ensured no matter how badly the rolls go.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

TwilightVezon: Your Magazine Ad brings in 4 W, all going to Avak.

Title Match end—Avak has defeated Pridak, claiming the Title! (Oh thank God.)

Thank you all for playing, and congratulations to TwilightVezon for winning with 2778992 W!  As usual I’ve set up a blog post for feedback, which also has a few ideas I’m kicking around for the next game.  I hope you’ll consider coming back for Technic Tournament 5: Ocarina of Majora’s Twilight!