Driken's Video Editing

T-Dawg

Due to some computer problems I was unable to make any comics but they will most likely resume Monday. Also another new character will be added soon and suprise suprise it's another friend who wanted to be in the series, but the design is still being worked on.

I'm just ToaD

Sorry I haven't said this to you earlier, I've been working on a few other stuff and recently got some things done, so I wanted to start working on your banner.I do require some sprites, unless you'd like the banner to be text-only with some funkadelic effects.

not autistic

The new character is still being worked on but I can tell you about him first of all his name is Towner based off of a hand drawn character my friend made. Next I see him as the most bizarre comic character I will have ever seen on Bzpower for example every color on him will change every pose including his eye color and mask color (cause the character loves colors) and finally he won't just have one mask he has multiple masks so basically hes always changing and never looks the same.

I'm just ToaD

I'm afraid I have to say no on that just remember you will never see him look like that again even if you do the colors will be toned down a bit. I am currently making a new comic and if your curious it involves teletubbies, just use your imagination on how that will play out.

I'm just ToaD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As I am typing this I hope that the topic can still continue but i do owe you all an explanation my computer where I do the comic work had some MAJOR problems and I lost a lot of stuff including some comics. That's basically it but it took a long time for it to be fixed but now here's the comic.

I'm just ToaD