More Awesome LEGO Up for Grabs

The anniversary celebration is winding down, but today we have a few more great raffles for everyone! If you miss the days of Hero Factory, make sure you check out 15th Anniversary Big Raffle #5, where $1 gives you a chance at winning 44029 QUEEN Beast vs. FURNO, EVO & STORMER. If a galaxy far far away is more your style than an invasion from below, we have 15th Anniversary Little Raffle #12 that anyone can enter for the opportunity to win 75115 Poe Dameron. Finally, if you weren't the lucky winner of the last Transparent Mask of Fire, we have 15th Anniversary Big Raffle #6, which gives you another shot! Good luck to everyone, and congrats to all of the winners thus far!

View the full article

I'm not interested enough in the Hero Factory set to enter it. And I already won the first raffle for the Transparent Mask of Fire, so I won't enter that one either so that someone else has a chance to win it.

But I did enter the raffle for Poe Dameron, because I wouldn't mind having another Star Wars set to my collection. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png