weird bug in mata nui online game

_Rock_

Huh, that's a new one. What version of the game are you playing? Best advice I can give is to move over to another one to bypass the issue.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

I can verify that flute cutscenes are broken when playing either of the online releases on BMP. If you press the key at the main menu for the le-koro chapter on the version you're playing (official release/no-save), it places you two cutscenes ahead, and one room over. This skips the first occurrence of the problem, but the cutscene for summoning your Kahu is similarly broken.
This seems to be a bug caused by a recent version of flash, unfortunately. If you had been playing using the login version, refreshing the page starts the cutscenes proper and allows you to progress, but otherwise there is now no way to finish the game in one load of the page.

This actually isn't the only bug related to a 'puzzle', the car to get to Le-Koro, where you activate the three switches, has been broken in all of the non-official releases (online and offline) for a couple years now at the least. It activates without ever checking the state of the switches.

• Upvote 2

~Bionicle Online Games Guru~
Current Bionicle Sets: 232/250
2001: 23/24 2002: 20/21 2003: 22/22 2004: 22/22 2005: 23/23
2006: 16/22 2007: 22/22 2008: 25/27 2009: 26/26 2010: 4/6
2015: 18/18 2016: 11/17

• 6 months later...

Yeah, that issue definitely still exists. An additional issue I've noticed-which hopefully is enough to prevent this being classified as thread necromancy-seems to arise when you confront the Nui-Jaga in the Po-Wahi level. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like whenever I try playing the game lately I can't do any damage to that cave. I'm basically stuck having Pohatu kick Koli balls around hoping that one will work, but it never seems to. Anyone else run into this?

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Yeah, that issue definitely still exists. An additional issue I've noticed-which hopefully is enough to prevent this being classified as thread necromancy-seems to arise when you confront the Nui-Jaga in the Po-Wahi level. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like whenever I try playing the game lately I can't do any damage to that cave. I'm basically stuck having Pohatu kick Koli balls around hoping that one will work, but it never seems to. Anyone else run into this?

This is topic revival.

Please don't post stuff past three months.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/