Sealed 2006 McDonald's Toys

-Sidorak-

Anybody want these? Make me an offer. Shipping will probably be around $10 for the lot, give or take a bit. They've been sitting in my closet for a decade! I'm going to trash them if there's no interest here.

gn9g8Yl.jpg?1

Edited by -Sidorak-

So numbers 4, 5 and 6 are missing from the bunch? I see they're available on BrickLink in mint condition, but only two of them I can buy from a single seller at once.

I'd have been very interested if you had at least one of each, but right now it seems like it would be a hassle to collect them all. Still, if you're really gonna trash them, I can consider getting them off your hands for just the shipping cost.

So numbers 4, 5 and 6 are missing from the bunch? I see they're available on BrickLink in mint condition, but only two of them I can buy from a single seller at once.

I'd have been very interested if you had at least one of each, but right now it seems like it would be a hassle to collect them all. Still, if you're really gonna trash them, I can consider getting them off your hands for just the shipping cost.

Right, I guess I never got 4, 5, or 6.

How about $5 for the lot of them, plus shipping?

Sounds a bit steep, sadly. I think I'd rather pass.

My advice is put them up on BrickLink, you'll certainly have a higher chance of selling them, and for better prices too. They've been sitting in your closet for a decade, they might as well stick around for a bit longer. Worst case scenario, you'll end up keeping them for another year but it's still a better investment, IMO. No point in getting rid of them just for the sake of getting rid of them.

Good luck. :)

Sounds a bit steep, sadly. I think I'd rather pass.

My advice is put them up on BrickLink, you'll certainly have a higher chance of selling them, and for better prices too. They've been sitting in your closet for a decade, they might as well stick around for a bit longer. Worst case scenario, you'll end up keeping them for another year but it's still a better investment, IMO. No point in getting rid of them just for the sake of getting rid of them.

Good luck. :)

Totally understand.

I checked Bricklink. There are no numbers in the price guide, so nobody has sold these toys in the past 6 months. Also, only 3 members have placed them on their wanted lists, so they aren't particularly desirable. I might turn a very small profit if I hold out for it, but I doubt I'll be able to liquidate them all at once (who really wants 3 McDonald's Toa Jaller figurines? haha) and meanwhile they'll continue wasting valuable storage space. I'd rather remove clutter from my life now than make $5 in a few months. You can only hold onto junk for so long before it starts to drive you up the wall!

• Upvote 1