LEGO Ninjago Season Two Soundtrack Coming August 5th

Jay Vincent, who composes the score of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu together with musical partner Michael Kramer, has

that Varèse Sarabande Records will be digitally releasing a LEGO Ninjago Season Two soundtrack on August 5th! The video features samples of tracks from the new album, including the track "Day Jobs" which was written for the Season Two premiere but replaced with The Fold's "
" in the final cut of the episode. The album will also include a bonus mashup track featuring the
recreated in the style of around a dozen different musical genres. Follow the link above or read on to watch the preview video!

View the full article

I'm pleasantly surprised the first CD release sold well enough to warrant a season 2 album.

Same! Some things I've seen suggest this album will be digital-only, unlike the first which was released on CD, but I'm glad we're getting it at all.

It's a shame that at this pace, even if the new album sells well, it might be years before we get soundtracks for some of the more recent seasons of Ninjago. But Seasons 1 and 2 had lots of very iconic tracks so having official soundtrack releases for both of those seasons is definitely quite a treat!

It's a shame that at this pace, even if the new album sells well, it might be years before we get soundtracks for some of the more recent seasons of Ninjago. But Seasons 1 and 2 had lots of very iconic tracks so having official soundtrack releases for both of those seasons is definitely quite a treat!

Jay Vincent has been posting lots of tracks on his YouTube, so there's always a wealth of material there from multiple seasons.