BIONICLE Mafia: Revitalised

Trijhak

Do we still get three votes this round?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I dunno, you're the one with the Rahkshi for a profile picture.

If I didn't know better, I'd say that you were still holding a grudge from that time I bashed your head in with a rock. :P

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I dunno, you're the one with the Rahkshi for a profile picture.

If I didn't know better, I'd say that you were still holding a grudge from that time I bashed your head in with a rock. :P

Well, who wouldn't hold a grudge against the person who killed them?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Lots of people are dead, and dead rhymes with Jed, so I'm voting Jed1ndy for the Rahkshi killings.

And where there's Smoke, there's Fire, so I'll vote Smoke Monster for the Toa of Fire. 

Nato: 2

Smoke Monster: 3

jed1ndy: 6

Auktam Aroluk: 1

:m_d: :a:  :y:   :3:

DAY 3

One Toa of Fire Remaining.

jed1ndy did not confess to killing anyone. Neither did he resist arrest by the Vahki. He was just disappointed he never managed to incinerate two others at once. With him dead, who would burn Metru Nui to the ground? He'd almost gotten away with it. If it weren't for the Dark Forces and their meddling, he might have succeeded in doing so. Well, at least he didn't die on the first night of his operations unlike some other prior individuals obsessed with fire.

One Detective Remaining.

Toa Smoke Monster sighed. He'd only ever found out the identities of the Matoran - who were all dead. He knew none of the identities of the Dark Forces, Dark Hunter, or Medic. He knew that if he ever revealed anything, nobody would believe him. Lots of people like to make claims, and, unfortunately, those who do are seen to be lying. Because who wouldn't lie about being trustworthy? It had not been a good week. Twelve innocent individuals irreversibly dead. Only one Rahkshi dead. One Toa of Fire recently dead. Now, one Detective dead too.

The vast majority of the population was dead. The Dark Forces had won. They'd easily be able to overwhelm what was left of the population, including the Dark Hunter. First, they'd kill either the Medic or the Dark Hunter - the former having nobody to save, the latter having too much competition. The next day, they'd vote to lynch the remaining individual, whoever it would be - even if the Dark Hunter managed to kill one of them, the Dark Forces would still kill an individual.  The Dark Forces knew this.

Metru Nui had been taken over by the Dark Forces, its former population annihilated. In its place, a lot of Rahkshi, and the occasional Dark Hunter looking for Pahrak, the Dark Hunter previously sent there. In the place of the Colosseum. As for the Medic, ToaTimeLord, they fled the city to go south before the Dark Forces killed them.

jed1ndyToa of Fire, lynched

Toa Smoke MonsterDetective, lynched

DARK FORCES WIN.

Remaining Roles:

ToaTimeLordMedic

PahrakDark Hunter

NatoMakuta

Auktam ArolukRahkshi

xccjRahkshi

• Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

i shouldn't be surprised that it was nato who effortlessly defeated us all, but i am

I wouldn't really use the word 'effortlessly'. I didn't do anything. The credit should go to my loyal Rahkshi, who went out and did all of the actual killing while I sat around being lazy.