New Journey to One Episodes Released!

The ending to the series, in which the Toa combine their powers to defeat Makuta, reminded me of a particular video game: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. In the game the hero Jak combines the powers of "Eco", essentially various forms of energy all also with different colors eg: green etc. At the end of the game Jak -akin to the Toa- combines all the types of energy(eco) to from "light eco" similarly the Toa at the end of the finale combine all the elements of the world to coalesce into the element of light.

Overall, I can say I felt that the ending to the Netflix series was solid.

Edited by toanuvaking100

Im back 3 whole years here and 1 year wasted :/

"Do we have the power?" -Kopaka 2k16

"I HAVE THE POWAH" -Tahu 2015

I noticed that the winner of the mask maker's challenge showed up in the background of a scene

When was that?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

The ending to the series, in which the Toa combine their powers to defeat Makuta, reminded me of a particular video game: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. In the game the hero Jak combines the powers of "Eco", essentially various forms of energy all also with different colors eg: green etc. At the end of the game Jak -akin to the Toa- combines all the types of energy(eco) to from "light eco" similarly the Toa at the end of the finale combine all the elements of the world to coalesce into the element of light.

Overall, I can say I felt that the ending to the Netflix series was solid.

I agree

Though I thought it resembled the opening miniseries of Ninjago. After one member of the team loses a/the macguffin due to their own recklessness, the villain is killed by the full power of said macguffin, part of the true antagonist's master plan. This creates an opening to another world, allowing the antagonist to proceed with their plot.

"Do we have the power?" -Kopaka 2k16

"I HAVE THE POWAH" -Tahu 2015

I noticed that the winner of the mask maker's challenge showed up in the background of a scene

When was that?

When Onua goes to find Ekimu, it's mounted above the staircase

• Upvote 1

Did you go to the 2002 'The Power Lies Beneath' tour?

If yes, PM me. I'm looking for something that was only distributed during that tour.