Bring Back Bionicle Again Petition

If the theme wasn't doing well then there is no point dragging it out, so I find the idea of this petition a little pointless.  That said, we just needed Makuta and the MOUP and we would of had everything essential to finish the theme.  If someone were to make a petition to ask LEGO to just give us this one last set, I would probably sign!

Do any of you have ideas on how we can bring back bionicle?

• Grow up
  • Get a job
  • Retire
  • Get a job at Lego
  • Manage to convince your superiors that after twenty to forty years without Bionicle, a reboot and/or continuation will be more successful than last time, due to nostalgia
  • Git moar Bonkles.
7. ???

8. Profit

In all seriousness though, @OP- Lego is not a democracy. Lego is a corporation. Quite frankly, they don't care about us unless we give them lots of money. So, stop whining about bonkles being gone again and deal with it. I'm disappointed too; G2 was by no means perfect (And by that I mean that I still prefer G1 in almost every way) but it was Bionicle.

And it's gone now.

Deal with it.

Move along.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f3yukiicxtE

There's nothing we can do beyond keeping the community alive and hoping that Lego decides that it'd be a good idea to bring Bionicle back.

Edited by War Machine

VBWj75sh.png