BZPGOT: Lore & Histories: Review

Voltex

teaser_-_lore_and_histories.jpg

Volume I depicts the lore of histories of Okoto up to the year 327 AE (After Ekimu), written by the Mask Maker Voltex. It serves as a record of the various regions of Okoto, alongside significant individuals and events in the island's history.

Volume II depicts the more modern histories of Okoto, following the Battle for the Dawn in 327 AE, written by the Fire Protector Voltex Aodh, who serves as a Loremaster under the Knights of Ekimu. It serves primarily as a record of the War of Five Kings and the Magical Crisis, alongside the changes to Okoto that resulted from those two events.

VOLUME I

Foreword: The First Mask Maker

I: Here Us Roar

II: Winter is Here

III: And Now My Watch Begins

IV: So End Our Foes

V: Fire and Blood

VI: Right Conquers Might

VII: What is Dead May Never Die

VIII: Of Legends and Forgers

IX: Of Kings and Wars

VOLUME II

Foreword: The Loremaster

I: The War of Five Kings

II: The Magical Crisis

III: All as One

---

Volume I was originally written to expand the world of BZP's Game of Thrones following Season 1, in preparation for the events of Season 2.

Volume II has been compiled to fill in the events following Season 2, in preparation for the events of Season 3.

I would like to thank Nato and Pulse for their significant contributions to Chapters II, VI, and VII of Volume I.

Edited by Elittra
  • Upvote 8

Hmm... I'll admit, this is intriguing. I almost never read stories here on bzp, but I look forward to seeing this update. Also the whole 12 thing really reminded me of the primes, from transformers for some reason.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hmm... I'll admit, this is intriguing. I almost never read stories here on bzp, but I look forward to seeing this update. Also the whole 12 thing really reminded me of the primes, from transformers for some reason.

Twelve seemed like a nice, large-ish round number for the first group of Mask Makers to arrive on Okoto, hence my usage.

I'm really liking this so far. Especially now that G2 is over I might adopt some of the ancient history part into my own headcanon.

Glad you enjoyed! I'll probably be involving the players of Season 1 in a small capacity pretty soon.

• Upvote 1

Twelve seemed like a nice, large-ish round number for the first group of Mask Makers to arrive on Okoto, hence my usage.

I'm really liking this so far. Especially now that G2 is over I might adopt some of the ancient history part into my own headcanon.

Glad you enjoyed! I'll probably be involving the players of Season 1 in a small capacity pretty soon.

Given the various chapter titles, I do not see me being painted in a favorable light, or more correctly my characters place in this story.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Given the various chapter titles, I do not see me being painted in a favorable light, or more correctly my characters place in this story.

I'll be doing my best to keep it unbiased.

A good first chapter to start this off. I can see it leading up to the some of the events that took place towards the end of BZPGOT Season 1. I look forward to reading the others, if I don't forget that this exists. :P

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

A good first chapter to start this off. I can see it leading up to the some of the events that took place towards the end of BZPGOT Season 1. I look forward to reading the others, if I don't forget that this exists. :P

Click that follow button and you'll never forget :P

I don't think it's spoilers to say that the "War for the Throne" section will be covering almost all of Season 1, as well as many of the events afterwards.

I'm excited to learn more about the GoT Okoto. The beginning to this is really great, and I'm looking forward to the rest.

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but congrats on the feature!

Edited by jed1ndy

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

Congratulations on getting featured, and I'm definitely looking forward to exploring more of the lore of BZPGOT Okoto. 

Edited by The Good Guys

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Congratulations on getting featured, and I'm definitely looking forward to exploring more of the lore of BZPGOT Okoto. 

Well, here you go!

teaser_-_stone.jpg

As Strong as Stone

---

It's the Stone Region! Feel free to give feedback on the style, layout and such; not quite sure if I'm happy with it. It did turn out longer than I was expecting, however.

Next up... well, I imagine it's quite obvious, really.

• Upvote 2

And at last, the mystery of the Long Night's origins has been revealed. 

Looking forward to the next one. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I laughed and kinda felt bad at the same time when I read the bit about Stone issuing antidotes.

Well they couldn't just sit there and take it from you now, could they?

And at last, the mystery of the Long Night's origins has been revealed. 

Looking forward to the next one.

A few of these should have some cool reveals and twists, I think.

I feel sorry for the Stone Region. Fractured, then poisoned, although things seem to be getting better for them. Well, I probably shouldn't say stuff like that, it tempts fate.

We all know Season 2 will suck for everybody, don't worry

I really like the backstories revealed here. There is a lot of interesting history within the Stone Region. Hopefully all the other regions are just as interesting. :)

Also, I have a feeling that new Earth Region is going to cause some trouble when season 2 of the game begins...

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I really like the backstories revealed here. There is a lot of interesting history within the Stone Region. Hopefully all the other regions are just as interesting. :)

Also, I have a feeling that new Earth Region is going to cause some trouble when season 2 of the game begins...

I hope the other regions are just as interesting too!

• Upvote 4

• 5 weeks later...

teaser_-_ice.jpg

This particular entry focuses on the Ice Region of Okoto. Included are the current major houses of the region, each of which rules over several smaller, minor houses, as well as any living or dead Protectors relevant to the current state of Okoto. Any and all events detailed within are dated BE (Before Ekimu’s Fall) and AE (After Ekimu’s Fall).

It must be noted that of all regions, the Ice Region is perhaps the hardest to find and maintain proper records for; while the region has managed to give off an air of ironclad unity to the rest of Okoto, the truth is that the Ice Region is stuck in an almost perpetual state of war – one that leaves proper record keeping rather difficult, and has seen the eventual downfall of almost every single major house in the region except for Houses Glacies and Greavesy.

---

It'll be up in the next few days. Truly, I do apologize for the wait.

• Upvote 2

Very interesting. Things must be really bad if the nation with the history of endless in-fighting and civil war is everyone's last hope. I didn't actually expect that you'd keep all of the stuff that I'd suggested, particularly not the multiple Nato's, but I'm not going to complain. 

Very interesting. Things must be really bad if the nation with the history of endless in-fighting and civil war is everyone's last hope. I didn't actually expect that you'd keep all of the stuff that I'd suggested, particularly not the multiple Nato's, but I'm not going to complain. 

History shows many prominent figures sharing the same names; I figured since you were the first to really suggest it, I'd let it pass this time. :P

It think this is the most interesting one yet, if only because I think most of the other regions will be somewhat unified. Looking forward to more.

We shall see. I know that the Water Region has a history more entwined with the other regions than these past two.

• Upvote 1

I have to agree with Terrorsaur on the fact that this is the most interesting. There's so much going on in the Ice Region, since there is barely any cooperation between the different houses, Definitely excited for the rest!

• Upvote 2

"The Kingslayer"

z2r5DTz.png

Complete Okoto Alphabet + Okotoan Symbols | Infrared's Okoto Font | SDCC Semi-Live Coverage

—————————BZPGOT S1 KILLS—————————

Gi9juq3.png

I have to agree with Terrorsaur on the fact that this is the most interesting. There's so much going on in the Ice Region, since there is barely any cooperation between the different houses, Definitely excited for the rest!

Glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully the other regions can hold everyone's interest too. :P

I think every region is going to be interesting in its own way. The Ice Region is almost never truly unified, the Stone Region has been a few fractures away from collapsing for a few decades... will the other regions shatter like ice, or be solid like stone?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I think every region is going to be interesting in its own way. The Ice Region is almost never truly unified, the Stone Region has been a few fractures away from collapsing for a few decades... will the other regions shatter like ice, or be solid like stone?

I think Jungle is feeling pretty unified right now

well

what's left of them, at any rate

• Upvote 1

well

I suppose that tends to happen when your entire region is almost/mostly/entirely razed to the ground. At least the soil's fertile. Hopefully.

History shows many prominent figures sharing the same names; I figured since you were the first to really suggest it, I'd let it pass this time. :P

Well, now everyone gets to spend this whole season trying to figure out which of the past Nato's I'm going to take after - the one who united the Ice Region through negotiation, or the one who united it through conquest. 

Poor Jungle. I'm definitely looking forward to learning more about what's happened to them.

• Upvote 1

Well, now everyone gets to spend this whole season trying to figure out which of the past Nato's I'm going to take after - the one who united the Ice Region through negotiation, or the one who united it through conquest. 

Poor Jungle. I'm definitely looking forward to learning more about what's happened to them.

they'll be coming pretty soon - right after the Knights!

• Upvote 1

well

The Mask of Jungle could rebuild the forest. Just takes time.

What chapter is the Jungle region?

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

well

The Mask of Jungle could rebuild the forest. Just takes time.

What chapter is the Jungle region?

that's for me to know and you to find out

where's that smugface when you need it

They probably really aren't going to like the Fire, Ice, and Water Regions now, or the Mask Maker. Might be a little resentful of the Stone Region for agreeing to peace terms and leaving them alone too. 

I would also not advise extending your hand right now, they'll probably amputate it unless you're from the Stone or Earth Regions. Seem like they'd really, really resent, well, all of us who fought them. Tends to happen when your region gets burned and spurned by other regions. Maybe. 

Edited by Trijhak