How Do You Think The "toa Power Shutoff" Of The Great Beings W

will work on Tahu?Will it just turn off his Mask of Shielding and Fire powers and leave the Rahkshi powers intact? Or will it turn Tahu fully into a powerless being?On a related note, would the Great Beings be able to form similar methods to shut off other beings' powers (such as Makuta, Skakdi, Vortixx, etc)? Or will this be difficult or impossible due to the fact that some of these were created by Mata Nui, not the Great Beings?

Edited by fishers64

It'd probably only work on Turaga, Matoran, and Toa. The Great Beings created Toa, Matoran, and Turaga, and then Mata-Nui and Makuta for the sake of leaving the duties up to them. Of course, the GBs probably created Vortixx and other species, as well as any Dark Hunters. But they probably could only shut off a certain number of beings, although I'm not certain about Teridax or any of the Makuta. Like Paleo said, I'd say leave it up to Greg to answer the question.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

my question is that if the device is activated is it possible for it to overload like if you have so many in a specific zone and the device had to stop all those powers at one time could it overload due to amount.If i remember correctly the device has a limited area of effect.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It would likely just shut off Toa/Turaga powers, as said above. I believe that it has been stated that the Great Beings see the Matoran/Toa/Turaga as the largest threat as they are the most common Matoran Universe sapient species (even though there now less than 60 Toa, but I doubt that they know that), and that that is why they are the prime target of the Great Beings.

To your second question, I say yes, the GBs should be able to make power shutoffs for any power if they so choose. The fact that Mata Nui made many of the beings should be irrelevant as they gave him the ability to do so, and more importantly, all these powers are protodermic powers, and they designed (this artificial) protodermis. How easy it would be is another question; would they have to investigate the specific powers? Or do all non-elemental powers run off of an identical base system which can be shut off the same way regardless of the specifics of the power? I dunno.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)