To be honest, I like almost all of the Toa that have ever existed. Minus those from the Kingdom Alternate Universe, excluding a few.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

My overall favorite Toa would be Lesovikk. I really liked his backstory and thought he was an interesting character.

Out of these six options though, my vote went to Tahu. Though I like all six of them and think each are great in their own way.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Matau.

"You were not the first Toa!"

Voted Kopaka (of the 6). Loved him in G1. Probably prefer Pohatu in G2, simply because he got more development.

If we're going more broadly, either Iruini or Vakama (as a character, not purely a Toa).

Makuta: Consumed By LightRebrick EntryTopic & BackstoryBlog
-----------------
2015 Sets: 18/18 + 3 • Polybags: 1/2 • SDCC x2, NYCC Clear MoF, Trans-MoF
2016 Sets: 17/17 + 6

Always a toss up, but I believe I ended up with Kopaka, mostly due to me voicing him in several projects. That kinda solidified the choice

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

My favorite Toa, as a character, and not in the selection, is Lhikan. I believe him to be the embodiment of the Matoran cycle: "Matoran into Toa, Toa into Turaga, Turaga into legend." He was faced with danger as a Matoran and was influenced by Dume when he saved him. He was devastated by the slaughtering of his team when the Frostelus attacked, but he kept strong. He then was stripped of all of his friends and team members by death, disappearance, and even betrayal. But even through all of that, he remained strong. Not for himself, but for everyone around him. And when he knew his time was short, he sacrificed his power to a cause that he knew could, no, would continue his dream. He then became a Turaga, taught his newly-created Toa, and courageously stepped in front of Makuta's Shadow Hand to protect not only his student, but also his friend. After his death and second sacrifice, Vakama, his friend, continued his legacy by passing the Noble Hau onto Jaller, who would later continue the cycle himself. Vakama also kept the spirit of Lhikan alive by telling stories and legends of Lhii the Lavaboarder. 

Am I the only one who thought Lhikan should have remained dead instead of being teleported to the Red Star? That kind of ruins the message he embodied. 

Of the ones you gave me, though, it's probably Tahu, but Tahu Nuva specifically. Gotta love them fire elementals. Lewa is a close second.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Kopaka and Lesovikk are my favorites.
Kopaka is cool and chill.

"The future will bring the answers to your questions, but only if you stop speaking long enough to notice them."

~Toa Nuju

My fanfiction (continuation of G1):

Chapter1 The Plan

Chapter2 The Encounter

Chapter3 The Blueprints

Chapter4 The Fight

Chapter5 The Traveller

Chapter6 New Tools

Chapter7 Rescuers on the Red Star

My musical project: The Chronicler (the topic of the project)

Songs:

- Le-Matoran in Bota Magna

- Triumph of The Seventh Toa

- Building New Atero (Le-Matoran in Bota Magna VIP)

You have one guess as to my choice.

:kakama:

Vezon.

NOOOOooooooooooooooo.........

My secret is out! You have uncovered my true face. Curses! If it weren't for those cured Matoran!

:kakama:

:kakama: Stone rocks :kakama:

Model Designer at The LEGO Group. Former contributor at New Elementary. My MOCs can be found on Flickr and Instagram

:smilepohatunu: :smilehuki: