Pbzp's - T For Toa?

BBBBalta

Although I don't fully understand the question, I don't believe this is a question for Q&A. A question like this might be better in your blog, in your sig, status, et cetera.Probably the first letter of the second word, I'd say. Again, I don't really understand what you mean, maybe you could elaborate a little bit more? :)

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Although I don't fully understand the question, I don't believe this is a question for Q&A. A question like this might be better in your blog, in your sig, status, et cetera.Probably the first letter of the second word, I'd say. Again, I don't really understand what you mean, maybe you could elaborate a little bit more? :)

I agree with Peach 00 that this most likely is a Q&A topic. I also think that it would also just be labeled under the T although maybe if possible you could create a sub category for members who use toa as their first word in their display name.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Although I don't fully understand the question, I don't believe this is a question for Q&A. A question like this might be better in your blog, in your sig, status, et cetera.

Part of the forum's description says that questions on BZP "traditions" are acceptable here, so I think this is fine.On the topic of the question, though, it's really up to you. There aren't any set rules to a PBZP, so you're free to go with whatever works best for your project (so you might use the second word's letter if you want to leave "T" open for another name). A MOCist could probably give a better answer on what's the most common, but looking through a few pages in a search of the archive, I saw Toa names placed under "T" as well as the second word's first letter with about the same frequency. Edited by Ziko

Although I don't fully understand the question, I don't believe this is a question for Q&A. A question like this might be better in your blog, in your sig, status, et cetera.

Part of the forum's description says that questions on BZP "traditions" are acceptable here, so I think this is fine.On the topic of the question, though, it's really up to you. There aren't any set rules to a PBZP, so you're free to go with whatever works best for your project (so you might use the second word's letter if you want to leave "T" open for another name). A MOCist could probably give a better answer on what's the most common, but looking through a few pages in a search of the archive, I saw Toa names placed under "T" as well as the second word's first letter with about the same frequency.
I wish I had something to add, but I really don't!Question answered, topic closed.