Mafia: Slizers on Okoto

Pahrak Model ZX

Anyways, due to immediately voting for me, I'm gonna say The Good Guys.

Nothing personal. I would've gone with the 'where there's smoke, there's fire' line, but I used that just last game. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Night 1: Signal of Inferno

ToaTimeLord stopped next to the window of an abandoned hut, looking back over his shoulder to make sure he had lost his pursuer. Content they had given up the chase, he allowed himself a sigh of relief.

It was then that he heard a voice: “And now it’s time for one last bow, like all your other selves…”

TimeLord looked around frantically. His hands were shaking, and he ultimately dropped his sonic screwdriver. Quickly, he moved to pick it up.

“Eleven’s hour is over now...”

A hand shot out of the window and clamped over his face. It didn’t take long to realize it belonged to the Fire Slizer.

“The clock is striking twelve’s.”

It’s not uncommon to see a Time Lord burst into a pillar of orange light. But this occasion was a little different.

You Sir just made my day.

This is by far, the best Mafia death I ever had, and I've had a few.

Edited by ToaTimeLord
  • Upvote 2

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Day 1: Cast the First Stone

Final Tally:

Ehksidian: 2

The Good Guys: 5

Toa Smoke Monster: 5

Shadow FF: 1

The entire village gathered around the makeshift gallows, distraught after a sleepless night cowering under the tower of flame.  Two of their number had committed murder, but who would pay for it?

“I say it’s Ehksidian!” the Good Guys loudly proclaimed.  “Let’s hurry up and hang her!”

“…That was an awfully quick accusation.”

“Yeah.  Almost like you’re trying to hide something.”

“The Good Guys?  Sounds like overcompensation of guilt to me.”

The crowd slowly closed in around him.  Holding his hands up, he said, “H-Hey, come on, I was just tossing out ideas.”

A villager grabbed him and dragged him up the stairs.

“No, no really, come on, I’m just a Villager!  I’m not the killer, I swear!”

At the rear of the crowd, Toa Smoke Monster called out, “Stop this!  If we begin killing each other, then are we any different than the Slizers?  Do not give in to fear!”

“And how do we know you’re not a Slizer?” someone called out.

“What?  I’m your Protector!  I’ve led this village for years.”

“Some job of protecting us you’ve done!  What have you done to stop the Slizers?”

The mob reformed around Smoke Monster now.

“For all we know, you might be the whole reason they’re here!  The Slizers totally overlooked us until just the other day—you contacted them, didn’t you?”

Smoke shook his head.  “That’s absurd!  I would never—“

“It’s his fault!”

A rock flew through the air and struck Smoke.  He stumbled back, stunned from the blow.  Another rock came.  And then another, and another, and more and more and more.

The Good Guys quietly tried to remove the noose from their neck while the mob was distracted.  Unfortunately for him, his executioner stopped just long enough to release the platform beneath him before picking up a stone.

The Good Guys (Villager), lynched

Toa Smoke Monster (Protector), lynched

Night roles have 24 hours to PM their actions!

• Upvote 3

Surprise. For once, I was innocent. 

I guess this is Karma for wiping out the village last game...

• Upvote 4

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Everyone who voted Smoke Monster is now under a lot of suspicion. 

Five people voted for Smoke Monster, and there are four Ultrarexes. Therefore, as someone who is very definitely mostly probably hopefully an expert on being innocent and probably getting lynched regardless, I saw it's everyone else who voted Smoke Monster that are the Ultrarexes. Therefore, that would be: Valendale, Voxumo, Underscore, and Burgerpants.

Had I the means, I would have changed my vote. Never trust a bandwagon when your original reason was a joke. Of course, I highly doubt that all of the Ultrarexes voted Smoke Monster, that would be too obvious, thus I surmise that 2 or 3 voted Smoke Monster and another 2 or 1 voted someone else. Thus, people who voted Smoke Monster are under more suspicion than those who aren't, and so are those who voted Nato. Everyone else is much less suspicious.

Of course, I could be trying to deceive you all like a sneaky slizer, but if I was, would I point that out unless I'm trying to deceive you all? The answer is up to you, since I'm not the one deciding my own fate.

Anyway, RIP Nato, RIP Smoke Monster. They're up with Pridak now. ...5000W on Nato via a Chattering Corpse Campaign. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

All I wanted to do was protect the villagers from harm, and in return they stoned me.  :crying:

Well, at least now I can say I died in the first round of a Mafia game, so that's something.  :)

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Five people voted for Smoke Monster, and there are four Ultrarexes. Therefore, as someone who is very definitely mostly probably hopefully an expert on being innocent and probably getting lynched regardless, I saw it's everyone else who voted Smoke Monster that are the Ultrarexes. Therefore, that would be: Valendale, Voxumo, Underscore, and Burgerpants.

Had I the means, I would have changed my vote. Never trust a bandwagon when your original reason was a joke. Of course, I highly doubt that all of the Ultrarexes voted Smoke Monster, that would be too obvious, thus I surmise that 2 or 3 voted Smoke Monster and another 2 or 1 voted someone else. Thus, people who voted Smoke Monster are under more suspicion than those who aren't, and so are those who voted Nato. Everyone else is much less suspicious.

Of course, I could be trying to deceive you all like a sneaky slizer, but if I was, would I point that out unless I'm trying to deceive you all? The answer is up to you, since I'm not the one deciding my own fate.

Anyway, RIP Nato, RIP Smoke Monster. They're up with Pridak now. ...5000W on Nato via a Chattering Corpse Campaign. 

I find it incredibly funny that the guy who started the whole bandwagon isn't taking any responsibility for their actions, instead placing blame on everyone else... Guilty conscious much?

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The 'Exsidian mined with pickaxes' theory seemed a little too far fetched, so I went with the most obvious clue :shrugs:

But also, like Vox said, you started the bandwagon...

2xu8Ptu.png

Sure, I started it. But I never asked anyone to get on. In fact, I never invited you on. You all hopped on it because you decided to hop on it. I didn't hold a kanoka launcher at your head and say 'Vote Smoke Monster', unless I did, which I didn't or else I'd remember it. I didn't know you'd all hop on it. 

And that's given me an idea: I'll have a Bandwagon service! Pay 5W to hop on! This applies retroactively. 

Sure, I started it. But I never asked anyone to get on. In fact, I never invited you on. You all hopped on it because you decided to hop on it. I didn't hold a kanoka launcher at your head and say 'Vote Smoke Monster', unless I did, which I didn't or else I'd remember it. I didn't know you'd all hop on it. 

And that's given me an idea: I'll have a Bandwagon service! Pay 5W to hop on! This applies retroactively. 

Truthfully I think you started the bandwagon knowing people would jump on it Day 1 since typically there is very little to go on for information the first few days. And the reason you did so is to draw attention away from yourself, seeing as you were on that suspect list as well, as such you had just as much to lose as anyone else. Even now you try and draw attention away from yourself by placing blame on others, as if it was someone else's devious plot to vote for Smoke Monster, when really you were the originator of said plot.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I expected a more even spread of votes, rather than just simply going for Nato and Smoke Monster. That's not how the Village operates. It goes all over the place until it gets better evidence, no matter how good or bad that evidence is. That evidence can boil down to 'he said 'F' and fire begins with F' or 'They're covered in ash, they look like a slizer, and they shoot fire, they're probably the culprit'.

I also won't forget that you chose to follow me - you did vote for Smoke Monster. You're every bit as complicit in it as I am. Yes, we're throwing accusations at each other - that's what villagers do. We accuse each other while the Mafia (or in this case, the Ultrarexes) cackles in the background, widening those divides in the village so that they can utterly annihilate the village. But we don't know who the Mafia are, and that makes us all paranoid. All it would take is one 'wrong' vote, one wrong sentence, and that's both something that can be used to frame, or to lynch. 

Besides - Smoke Monster voted Nato, not knowing they were a Villager. Smoke Monster, as we know, ended up being our former Protector. Does that mean they had a plot against Nato, with the evidence being 'other people also voted Nato'? 

Were I really against the village, would I really be making myself so obvious? 

Night 2: Extinguish Anonymity

The Rock Slizer stalked triumphantly down the street, still laughing over how the village had stoned its own Protector.

“I mean who does that, really?  Haha, man, these Okoto people.”

“I know, right?”

The Rock Slizer ducked away as a fireball flew over their head.  They drew a pickaxe as they rolled to their feet, but the Fire Slizer’s disk hit them in the midsection and made them lose their grip.

“Ugh…it’s you.  What do you want?”

The Fire Slizer pointed at themselves.  “Me?  Oh, nothing complicated.  All I wanna do, is see you burn to, nothing but ashes, nothing but ashes!”

The Rock Slizer managed to roll past a few more fireballs, but the surprise attack had taken a toll on their stamina.  Another disk knocked them off their feet.

Darn it!

As the Fire Slizer shot a blast of flame, the Rock Slizer activated their plasma shield.  Purple bolts of energy wrapped around them, warding off the fire and producing a blinding flash.  When the Fire Slizer looked again their prey was gone.

“Hm,” the Fire Slizer hummed.  “Well, I guess we can take a raincheck on the cookout.”

They reached for their belt and flipped on a device; a holographic image consumed them, giving them the appearance of a regular villager, and they went on their way.

From a side alley, the City Slizer rolled out with a look of horror.  So it’s them…they’re the Fire Slizer!

Alas, it was not the Rock Slizer who had been sent to kill tonight.  A few streets down, the Jungle Slizer leapt from one rooftop to another, keeping a close eye on Burnmad as he made his way home.  The assassin silently drew their blade and held it steady.

May whatever afterlife you believe in welcome you with open arms.

Burnmad sighed.  “I can’t believe this.  The Protector?  On the first day?  Of course they didn’t call the Slizers here—what kind of idiot believes that?  Of all the half-baked, off-the-wall reasons to bandwagon someone to death…”

It was fitting.  Burnmad died…mad.

As the Jungle Slizer cleaned their sword, the Energy Slizer touched down next to them.  “Nice work, soldier.  You’re doing better than Rocky!”

The Jungle Slizer looked at them.

“Yep, almost met his end at the vent-hand of that runaway nutjob.  Good thing he had that plasma shield going for him.  As for me, well…scanner didn’t pick up anything.  So congrats on being the MVP of the night!”

Sheathing their weapon, the Jungle Slizer said, “I am not superior to my comrades simply by doing my job.  The Judge Slizer ordered his death.  I complied.”

The Energy Slizer rolled their eyes.  “Right, right, whatever.  Let’s head back, alright?  I can’t wait to see who they turn on tomorrow.”

As the two of them headed off, the Sub Slizer was eyeing their target.  This one wasn’t an Ultrarex either.  With a shake of their head, the Slizer put away their harpoon gun and leaned back against the wall.

What if I can’t stop them?  If they activate that thing, then they might convert the entire island.  We have no right to do that!  I have to kill the Judge Slizer before this stupid plan of theirs can’t be stopped.

Shadow Burnmad (Villager) killed by Jungle Slizer

Suspect List:

JAG18

Valendale

ToaD

Burgerpants

Unit#phntk#1

You have 24 hours to vote!

Hmm... for the life of me I can not glean any clues from the scene regarding the identity of the jungle slizer, as the personality and actions only mirror what was originally stated about them. I'll hold off on voting for now.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

...of course when I don't go on BZP for a bit this game starts.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I expected a more even spread of votes, rather than just simply going for Nato and Smoke Monster. That's not how the Village operates. It goes all over the place until it gets better evidence, no matter how good or bad that evidence is.

Oh is it really? Well lets do some detective work.

Mafia 28: Bandwagon first day

Mafia 27: Bandwagon second day

Mafia 25: Bandwagon first day

Mafia 23: Bandwagon first day

Mafia 22: Bandwagon first day

Yeah...bandwagonning is exactly how the village operates. If there's anything suspicious out of this, I'd say it's you trying so hard to create and redirect suspicion on everyone else even though there was hardly any suspicious activity.

As for the scene, abstaining for now since there are no clues I can see.

• Upvote 3

2xu8Ptu.png

I expected a more even spread of votes, rather than just simply going for Nato and Smoke Monster. That's not how the Village operates. It goes all over the place until it gets better evidence, no matter how good or bad that evidence is.

Oh is it really? Well lets do some detective work.

Mafia 28: Bandwagon first day

Mafia 27: Bandwagon second day

Mafia 25: Bandwagon first day

Mafia 23: Bandwagon first day

Mafia 22: Bandwagon first day

Yeah...bandwagonning is exactly how the village operates. If there's anything suspicious out of this, I'd say it's you trying so hard to create and redirect suspicion on everyone else even though there was hardly any suspicious activity.

As for the scene, abstaining for now since there are no clues I can see.

I'm glad someone else gets it.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu