LEGO Ideas 10k Club Interview

You might remember back in January when the LEGO Ideas Fossil Museum reached ten thousand votes and entered the review phase. The LEGO Ideas team has recently interviewed whatpumpkin, the builder of the project, who currently goes by Whirl on BZPower. Go give it a read to learn a bit more about Jess, her project, and her thoughts on LEGO Ideas! And of course we wish the museum the best of luck as it goes through the review phase!

View the full article

• Upvote 3

I hope Jess's idea makes it because it's a great set idea and also i want to replace all her painstakingly crafted skeletons with Dino Attack dinosaurs

• Upvote 4

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I hope Jess's idea makes it because it's a great set idea and also i want to replace all her painstakingly crafted skeletons with Dino Attack dinosaurs

how do i block someone from being able to buy a set

I'd say use the Mask of Ultimate Power to warp reality around Xaeraz to render him unable to buy it

but may I also suggest using the Mask of De"Xae"rability? (It has the double effect of being a Mask of Power and a terrible pun, which as I understand are both weaknesses [CITATION NEEDED] )

(and on a more serious note, a thousand and more congrats, Jess! The model is amazing, and knowing that it comes from a friend like yourself makes it that much cooler. Best of luck with it going forward :) )

Edited by Zatth
  • Upvote 3

tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o2_500.jpg
tumblr_nqf48uh9bw1ql4nt1o1_500.jpg