Hello there. In recent months I've developed an interest in lost pieces of media (particularly animation) and has made me want to find a lost piece of Lego history. 

Look at this topic for more details on that piece of history:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/11717-old-lego-adventurers-cartoon/

I believe this may exist somewhere and I believe I may be able to find evidence of it by looking through archives of Lego fansites. However though I don't know all the fansites and the only one I could think of did not have archives going back to 1998. If anyone could help me find old lego fansites that have archives going back to 1998 I would appreciate it. 

P.S Not sure if this should go in the Lego discussion. I consider it off-topic as it is about my search for a very obscure mini-series. 

It's time to move on.

OOOOH Man! I remember this topic! Man do I feel old! (Even though it was only two years ago -_- )

anyway, I personally don't know of any archives myself going back that far. It would be awesome to find noless of course mind you. But if you haven't heard of it prior, you may want to try and use the WaybackMachine. It may help you in your search of the thing you're looking for. It may have been for whatever reason taken down since or if the site is old and broken now using that resource may help you.

Besides that I'm not sure how to help you more. Sorry :(

On that note I wonder if there are any LEGO Rolling-Duck fans still around.

• Upvote 1

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

LUGNET launched in 1998, probably a while after these had aired. It was the first proper Lego fansite out there.

Before that it was newsgroups! rec.toys.lego was the nexus of the fan community, and thankfully it's all still there on Google. Little tricky to navigate/get to stuff from its heyday, but it's there. 

The bad news is that I can tell you I've looked in both places for more info on the show and haven't found anything substantial. 12345678's post in the topic you linked is the best lead we've had. 

With luck, something will show up eventually! I'd really love to see the series.

EDIT: And if you're interested in obscure old lego media, you may want to check out Rock Raiders United - a couple of us over there like to dig up old stuff, and if you pick around you may find some interesting discussions. Our magnum opus is unfurling the mystery of a bizarre Time Cruisers comic.

Edited by Pereki
  • Upvote 2

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

It's something of a tragedy that the first 12 or whatever years of this site are lost to history. A personal tragedy, at least.

Doubt it would have helped. The only country this series is known to have aired in is the UK. Although I am thinking of getting in contact with Huw of brickset to see if he knows anything about it. He's been running that site since 1997. 

It's time to move on.

It's something of a tragedy that the first 12 or whatever years of this site are lost to history. A personal tragedy, at least.

Doubt it would have helped. The only country this series is known to have aired in is the UK. Although I am thinking of getting in contact with Huw of brickset to see if he knows anything about it. He's been running that site since 1997. 

was talking about bzp

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

was talking about bzp

Yeah I know. Just saying the Huw might know something. 

It's time to move on.