Legacy of Evil Transcribed Into a Vector of Zaktan

Vahkiti Master of Time

First off, my apologies for the long title. I couldn't come up with anything shorter that was adequately descriptive.

Anyways, some backstory on this: Nearly six months ago, perhaps more, I had come across a meme regarding somebody who had the entire Bee Movie script printed onto a tee shirt. It was a neat, albeit rather dumb idea, only really done with little effort because they could. From this I dawned upon the idea; what if I transcribed Legacy of Evil, and made an image of Zaktan OUT OF THE TEXT.

The result is as follows, after so much work, (and plenty of assistance from fellow coworkers like my dear friend -Whiplash-Ranaki Pakewa, and JrMasterModelBuilder) what I believe to be a wonderfully minimalistic approach to such a vastly complicated concept, that perfectly encapsulates everything about Zaktan, right down to the text itself being reminiscent of the mass of Protodites that make up his form.

As usual, let your thoughts be known below. And to answer the potential question right away: No. I am not going to do a Bee Movie version. So don't bother asking. xD

VcbzK80.png

JSy3KjW.jpg

Edited by Vahkiti Master of Time
  • Upvote 9

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

Awesome idea, awesome execution. This must have taken ages! Very fitting that you chose Zaktan as the subject-- the whole "made of protodites" thing didn't even cross my mind until you pointed it out in the original post. My only question is if there is a more high-res version somewhere? I'd love to try and actually read the entire book through the image. :P

Kudos to you three for seeing this project through to completion.

Awesome idea, awesome execution. This must have taken ages! Very fitting that you chose Zaktan as the subject-- the whole "made of protodites" thing didn't even cross my mind until you pointed it out in the original post. My only question is if there is a more high-res version somewhere? I'd love to try and actually read the entire book through the image. :P

Kudos to you three for seeing this project through to completion.

Given how the text wrap works, it might be difficult to read, however we did render out both 4k and 8k versions. I just kept it small here to save on load times, and to ensure my work remains uncopied until I get around to creating merch out of it. I guess I can PM it to you if you're interested. Just ya know.. don't steal it on me. xD

There were also four of us btw. I forgot to link my friend Joe's BZPower profile cause I forgot he still had one. Whoops! :P

Edited by Vahkiti Master of Time

BZP2024.jpg

Admin of Mask Of Destiny. Founder of The Beaverhouse, Litestone, & 810NICLE Day.

This is a copyright violation!

Remove this immediately!

:P

_____

This is actually a pretty neat idea. The Zamor mist is a really nice touch.

Haha, well TECHNICALLY I haven't sold anything, yet. And the images I've provided are too small to read anything but a sample. Regardless, the book is out of print, and has been so for ages, so it's a bit of a gray area one way or another.

I wasn't sure about the Zamor mist myself but thanks! ^-^ I figured that it was something that was a part of the original material, and I thought it looked a bit TOO minimalistic without something else there. It was more of a last minute addition.

BZP2024.jpg

Great Work Vahkiti. It's a shame that the Eyes and Teeth couldn't be text too, you lazy-arse! :P

Anyhow, good to see you somewhat more active here. Any chance we could get this print of say on a T-shirt, or as a poster?

Edited by Toa Imrukii

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

Great Work Vahkiti. It's a shame that the Eyes and Teeth couldn't be text too, you lazy-arse! :P

Anyhow, good to see you somewhat more active here. Any chance we could get this print of say on a T-shirt, or as a poster?

Working on it. Won't be cheap though. If you're willing to potentially waste $30, I can send you the link to my Spreadshirt with a preliminary design. I'm just not certain if the printer's DPI can handle the detail required for this, hence the risk of wasted money.

BZP2024.jpg

Working on it. Won't be cheap though. If you're willing to potentially waste $30, I can send you the link to my Spreadshirt with a preliminary design. I'm just not certain if the printer's DPI can handle the detail required for this, hence the risk of wasted money.

I can wait, my very soul is if that of Patience (yeah I know, corn as heck sounding). I could wait 1000 years for something to simple last a moment. And I actually mean that.

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

I can wait, my very soul is if that of Patience (yeah I know, corn as heck sounding). I could wait 1000 years for something to simple last a moment. And I actually mean that.

Well regardless it'll be a while then. I don't get paid until the 31st, and I'll have to wait at least a week from then, (assuming I order right away) for the test product to be delivered to me. So unless somebody wants to take one for the team, I wouldn't expect anything to actually be available for sale until at least the second week of September.

BZP2024.jpg