BIONICLE MAFIA XXXII: Zone of Darkness

Trijhak

Hm. For the death of Blade, I'm going to vote...ToaTimeLord.

For who the Zivon is, it's safe to assume that no one brought into the ZoD is the Zivon. Does this mean the people there initially could perhaps be the Zivon? Maybe. Gonna hold off on voting to kill the Zivon...for now.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

For Blade's murder, I vote Unit.

For the Zivon, I'm not sure. I'm going to assume anyone on the Players List can be voted for, so my vote is going to Young Wade. I don't really have a reason for it. I'm just taking a shot in the dark.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

*Wakes up, reads through scene*

I do not appreciate being thrown into a bag. It's quite rude really.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I vote Time Lord in the interest of preventing bandwagons that pop up when I'm not able to provide a counter argument.

As for an alibi: I had school. :3

Also Smoke Monster for Zivon.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Yes, slay TimeLord. Avenge me, my fellow villagers!

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Final Count:

Murder of Blade:

ToaTimeLord: 6

Rahkshi Guurahk: 6

Unit: 1

Ehks: 1

Identity of the Zivon:

Smoke Monster: 4

Unit: 1

ToaTimeLord: 1

Young Wade: 1

DAY 1: DESCENSION

"I love being the Zivon" thought the individual as they were being guided through rather big and rather angry mob, among ToaTimeLord, Rahkshi Guurahk and Smoke Monster, its obvious partners in Consuming The Other People. Unlike the Toa of Shadow, this individual did not have a bag slung over their shoulder, nor did they have only two legs. This individual was the Zivon, and as such they had several legs and a really big stinger. On any other day, everyone would beware its stinger tail, but today? It had been found out. The Matoran, and those hiding among them, had decided that either ToaTimeLord or Rahkshi Guurahk killing Blade was equally likely, and thus, they should both be hanged, and that Smoke Monster was the Zivon because obviously the otherwordly monster was the same as that other otherwordly monster. 

"I may be a Smoke Monster, but I'm not a giant Scorpion/Spider Monster thing You idiots. Do you have any idea what you're doing? There was more than just the Zivon and the Dark Hunters. There was a Toa of Shadow. There is something else! Only I can stop it!" 

"Boo!", "Says the Otherwordly Monster!", "Words of a giant spider monster!"  the mob yelled enthusiastically. Toa Smoke Monster, after all, had the words 'Smoke Monster' in his name. Today, he'd learn an important lesson: Don't call yourself a Smoke Monster in a village you only just moved to. People like taking things literally. Thus, Toa Smoke Monster - not a Smoke Monster, not yet a Toa, but a Matoran, yet not any Matoran, was lynched. 

Toa Smoke Monster, Matoran of Light, lynched.

[sECRET ROLE REVEAL: Matoran/Toa of Light. Should the Zivon die, they will become the Toa of Light.]

"Boo!", "Light is stupid!", "Stupid Toa can't even protect himself from dying.", "How could he have protected us from the enemy that does not exist?"

Now it was Rahkshi Guurahk's turn to be lynched. Rahkshi Guurahk, much like Smoke Monster, had called himself something he was not: a Rahkshi. Rahkshi are Obviously Evil, and for that, they must be lynched. Rahkshi Guurahk would learn the same lesson as Toa Smoke Monster - don't call yourself something you're not. Rahkshi Guurahk let out an ironic hiss as the mob prepared to lynch him.

"I'm not actually a Rahskhi, I am just a Matoran! I don't even have the spines, hunchback, or leg articulation the Rahkshi have! There isn't even a Rahkshi stalking the nights!"

"Boo!", "How do you explain the fact that we're lynching you, Rahkshi?!?!", "If you're a Matoran, why are you called Rahkshi Guurahk?!?!?", "Boo! Lynch the Rahkshi!" the mob yelled enthusiastically.

Rahkshi GuurahkMatoran, lynched.

"Boo!", "If he was a Matoran then why was he a Rahskhi?", "We should lynch all the Matoran, I'm definitely not a Dark Hunter!" "Good idea!"

ToaTimeLord, the last to be lynched. He was oddly tall, had far too many legs, had a stinger tail to be wary of, and had enacted his revenge upon Nato. Being the Zivon, he couldn't really communicate in the Matoran's language except with their written dialect.

:m: :a: :k: :u: :t: :a:   :m_d: :e: :s: :c: :e: :n: :m_d: :s:

"Should we do this?", "He might not be the Zivon!", "I agree, it's obviously you that's the Zivon", "No, it's me! I'm the Zivon!" "We should feed ourselves to the Zivon!" "Excellent idea!"

ToaTimeLord shrugged, if Zivon can even do that. Deciding not to let the villagers be stupid and kill themselves immediately, the Zivon decided to jump into a volcano instead of having an entire village run straight into its many mouths.

ToaTimeLordZivon, lynched.

---

The Toa of Shadow is dead. The Zivon is dead. The Toa of Light is dead.

This could not have gone better for the one known as the Makuta. 

The Zone of Darkness was free of the Zivon's influence. Now it could be used to further the Makuta's goals.

The Zivon's advocate and potential avenger, the Toa of Shadow, had been killed by the Dark Hunters. 

The sole Toa of Light, the one individual that could counter the Makuta, that stood in direct opposition, had been lynched. 

Now none stood against the Makuta. Now there was none to balance out the Darkness.

You will wish you had not lynched anyone at all.

You have killed the Zivon, and in doing so, unleashed something far greater, far more powerful, and far harder to fight.

You Fools.

The Makuta Descends. 

[ROLE ACTIVATED: THE MAKUTA]

Roles, you have 24 hours to PM me your actions.

IN THE ZONE OF DARKNESS:
Jag18

Manducus

Unit

Auktam Aroluk

Valendale

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

HAHA!! YES!!!!

Thank you, my friends. 

• Upvote 4

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I could've saved you all. But not anymore because you all thought I looked like this. At the very least, I can now say that I've been lynched first in two mafia games in a row. I'm not complaining about it. I just think that that happening to me is hilarious. :P

Anyone up for a relocation?

I think this may be the villages only chance to survive. :P

pc0lX6T.png

B

A

M

B

O

O

Z

L

E

D

NIGHT 2: INSANE

"Who is knocking on my door at midnight?" thought the individual as they opened their door to reveal a Dark Hunter, standing in the doorway. This individual was surprised, because they thought Dark Hunters didn't knock.

"Come with me. Today, I'm not here to kill you."

"Okay, sure."

"We're going to meet some, uh, friends of mine. Current, former, and I'm also using the term friends very loosely."

This individual - Ghidora - followed the Dark Hunter. They walked for ten minutes, until they reached a decrepit-looking house, one that had not broken down despite standing for many millennia. The Dark Hunter beckoned for Ghidora to go inside, after them, and guided Ghidora to a room with a table. A  round table with several chairs around, all but two directly opposite each other filled by others. These other chairs were filled by the corpses of Blade, Nato, Toa Smoke Monster, Rahkshi Guurahk, and ToaTimeLord. 

"Sit down, Ghidora."

"Okay."

Every dead individual at the table suddenly moved their heads, in various states of decay, to face Ghidora.

"Hello!", "Hello!", "Hello!", "Hello!", "Hello!", five voices sang.

"Would you like to go on an adventure, Ghidora?" asked the Dark Hunter. Ghidora nodded. "But first, a question for you, Ghidora.. they'll ask it, because we all know what the answer will be."

"Insanity or Death?", "Insanity or Death?", "Insanity or Death?", "Insanity or Death?", "Insanity or Death?"

Ghidora quickly answered that he much preferred insanity to death. When he did so, the table he was sitting at started spinning around,, and the chairs were dancing the other way, increasing in speed.

"I think I'm feeling a little ghiddy..."

"That's the spirit!", "That's the spirit!", "That's the spirit!", "That's the spirit!", "That's the spirit!"

"Welcome, Ghidora, you are now insane!" sang the corpse of Blade

"In this land, trains are the rain!" sang the corpse of Nato

"Go down the drain and you'll find film grain!" sang the corpse of Toa Smoke Monster

"Operate a crane and you'll soon reign!" sang the corpse of Rahkshi Guurahk

"Here, your brain experiences pain!" sang the corpse of ToaTimeLord

"What if I want to be insane and have it be my bane?" asked Ghidora, appropriately in tune

"When you're insane your body will strain!" sang the corpse of Blade

"Now you can't abstain, we'll give you a migraine!" sang the corpse of Nato

"On our terrain is a bloodstain!" sang the corpse of Toa Smoke Monster

"You've entered our domain, leaving is in vain!" sang the corpse of Rahkshi Guurahk

"Your body is slain, you chose to become insane!" sang the corpse of ToaTimeLord

"But I didn't choose to be slain, I chose to be insane, why show me disdain?"

"We hear your campaign, we hear you complain, did you not know what we all contain? To be willingly slain is to be insane. You entered our domain of the insane, your wrote your name across the terrain with a bloodstain, to complain is vain. Your brain is insane, your brain is slain." sang all the corpses together.

"But..."

"You were already dead the moment you answered the question. Do you notice the Dark Hunter anywhere here? They left you hear, at the mercy of us, the dead."

"I was your jury. I look at your background, and decide if you deserve to be sent back into the Zone of Darkness." said the corpse of the Toa of Shadow.

"I was your judge. I learn who you are, whether you serve the Makuta and decide if you are worthy of the Zone of Life." said the corpse of the Toa of Light.

"I was your executioner. I decide if you are to be killed,, and I always kill someone." said the corpse of the Zivon. 

"But you did not notice this, for you too busy, engulfed in fantasies about insanity." said the corpse of Nato.

"And in the end, you died for it." said the corpse of Rahkshi Guurahk."

"Insanity is death." said all the corpses.

Ghidora looked at himself. He was still alive, surely? No. As he looked, his skin turned to dust, as did his flesh. There was no blood, he had already painted his name in the terrain while under a delusion. He was well and truly dead.

GhidoraMatoran, killed by Dark Hunters

In the Zone of Darkness...

Five... no, seven individuals stood in the Zone of Darkness. Jag18, Manducus, Unit, Auktam Aroluk, Valendale, Ehks, and ToaD, the latter two having recently been rudely pulled from wherever they were and whatever they were doing - thanks, Brutaka. 

Today, there was no Zivon. Surely, it would be safe? No, it wouldn't be. It would be more dangerous.

:m_o: :b: :e: :y:

Somehow, the Zone of Darkness seemed darker. Much more... evil, and dangerous. Nobody could see each other, everyone had the feeling that they were alone and easily disposed of. But nobody was disposed of today.

:s: :e: :r: :v: :e:   :m: :y:   :w: :i: :l: :l:

Nothing happened, yet if there was light, you would be able to see a shadow enveloping each individual, deciding which of them it would... corrupt. Corrupt. Not Kill. The Zivon had the courtesy to kill those who ended up in the Zone of Darkness.

There was no such luck here. Now, if you ended up in the Zone of Darkness, there was a chance you'd come back... different. Permanently changed. And with not a shred of light, it having been drained completely. 

Such is the will of the Makuta: impossible to resist.

Even worse, the Zone of Darkness is merging with the regular world. Slowly, but it will happen. Eventually, the Zone of Darkness won't protect you from the Dark Hunters, for it will be the default plane of existence. Fragments of the regular world will remain, yet they will accommodate much less than the Zone of Darkness, and far less than they currently accommodate.

Something Happened to Somebody

IN THE ZONE OF DARKNESS:

Jag18

Manducus

Unit

Auktam Aroluk

Valendale

Ehks

ToaD

Suspect List for Ghidora's Murderinsanity:

Valendale

Young Wade

xccj

Burnmad

Auktam Aroluk

You have 24 hours to vote for Ghidora's murderer;; and the identity of the Makuta.

• Upvote 6

"You've entered our domain, leaving is in vain!" quoth RG here.

I don't think one can truly leave BZP Mafia.

You can disappear, at your past self you can jeer,

but who's to say that means you'll truly be able to leave?

Everything you've done's still here, don't fear.

No matter what you've gone off to, 

what you've done, where you'll appear,

how many forum outages there will be,

The record is always still here.

"You've entered our domain, leaving is in vain!" sang the corpse of Rahkshi Guurahk.

Sorry, you can't leave. ;]

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk
  • Upvote 4

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I never thought that my corpse would be brought back to sing song and kill someone. Nor did I think that the Dark Hunters had the power to do something like this. It makes one wonder why they don't just have Zivon corpse wreck havoc on the village. :P

• Upvote 1

pc0lX6T.png

Do the murder and people within the zone of darkness take place at the same time, or are the events in chronological order?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Ghidora's Murder

Auktam: 2

Valendale: 1

Makuta's Identity:

[NO VOTES]

Scene's been postponed by 6 hours or so. Will be up 30 hours or so since the scene was posted, so from where I am right now, you have about an extra 12 and a half hours.