BIONICLE MAFIA XXXII: Zone of Darkness

Trijhak

DAY 4: CREEPING IN THE SOUL

UNIT HAS BEEN ABSORBED INTO MY CONSCIOUSNESS.

AS HAVE ALL THE OTHERS. EHKSIDIAN, WADE, TOAD, UNDERSCORE, DRAGON.STAR. ALL HAVE BEEN CONSUMED.

THE PLAN IS COMPLETING.

I AM NOTHING. I AM EVERYTHING.

YOU CANNOT DESTROY ME, FOR I AM EVERYTHING, FOR YOU WILL BE LEFT WITH NOTHING.

YOU CANNOT DESTROY ME, FOR I AM NOTHING, AS THERE IS NOTHING TO DESTROY.

I WAS ONCE ONLY NOTHING.

NOW, I AM ALSO EVERYTHING.

EVERY SOLID OBJECT. EVERY LIQUID. EVERY GAS. EVERY ELEMENT. EVERY PRESENCE. EVERY MOMENT.

EVERY INDIVIDUAL. ALIVE, AND DEAD, THROUGHOUT ALL OF TIME, ALL OF EXISTENCE.

I AM THE MAKUTA.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM EHKSIDIAN, THE MATORAN.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM WADE, THE DARK HUNTER.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM TOAD, I AM ANCIENT.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM BLADE, THE TOA OF SHADOW.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM NATO, THE MATORAN.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM TOA SMOKE MONSTER, THE TOA OF LIGHT.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM RAHKSHI GUURAHK, THE MATORAN.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM TOATIMELORD, THE ZIVON.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM GHIDORA, THE MATORAN.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM LUROKA, I AM BRUTAKA.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM VALENDALE, THE MATORAN.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM XCCJ, THE MATORAN,

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM MANDUCUS, THE MATORAN.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM FF, THE MATORAN.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM BURNMAD, THE MATORAN.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM JEDINDY, THE MATORAN.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM JAG18, THE MATORAN.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM UNIT, THE DARK HUNTER.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM UNDERSCORE, THE DARK HUNTER.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM DRAGON.STAR, THE SHADOWED ONE.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM PULSE, THE HOST.

I AM VOXUMO.

I AM THE MAKUTA.

I AM EVERYTHING. I AM NOTHING.

I AM THE ZIVON. I AM THE ZONE OF DARKNESS. I AM MATA NUI. I AM THE MATORAN UNIVERSE. I AM THE GREAT BEINGS. I AM SPHERUS MAGNA. I AM HAPORI TOHU. I AM BZPOWER.

THE ONLY CONSCIOUSNESS THAT EXISTS IS MINE. ALL HAVE BEEN CONSUMED.

POWER UNLIMITED. POWER UNCONTESTED. POWER ETERNAL.

I AM NOTHING AND EVERYTHING.

YOU CANNOT DESTROY ME.

I, THE MAKUTA VOXUMO, WIN.

AND NOW TO END THIS GAME.

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 5

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Twas a great game. I never expected to win, especially after Blade decided to investigate me the first night, though their death did make that easier. And for those wondering, here are the details of my role, since Pulse didn't include them in their post like with the other secret roles. Hopefully you don't mind me doing this pulse?

You are The Makuta. The definitive article. As a being of Shadow, you're awfully interested in the Zone of Darkness. Unfortunately, right now, it's the Zivon's realm. But if you could remove the Zivon... you could take control of it. Use it for your own ends. And where the Zivon kills, you corrupt...

Until you take over the Zone of Darkness, you can only kill only once, and due to the fact that you are antidermis, the first attempt to kill you will fail. 

But that's not all. You are one of the few who know of the Matoran/Toa of Light. They seek your death, and you seek theirs. You know the exact circumstances that enable them to become a Toa are the same that enable you to take over the Zone of Darkness: the death of the Zivon. 

As the Makuta, one of the secret roles, your goal is as follows: Kill the Zivon, take over the Zone of Darkness, and once you have, you can then corrupt one person each night, in place of the Zivon killing people. You must them corrupt the majority of the surviving population. 

Choose your one kill wisely. Don't draw too much attention to yourself. Your real plan begins when the Zivon is dead.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yeah, who exactly killed me the first night? I knew that Vox was the Makuta all game, and I couldn't tell anyone. xD It was so hilarious watching you all just vote yourselves off, when I knew the real threat. =P

And even at the end, not enough people voted against Vox!

• Upvote 2

Here we are, we are lost in Vox Land

And we hope you will be - creeping in our soul

Shadows fall, let us out, hear our call

And we'll always believe - creeping in our soul

But, good game, people. Games must always end in the Village getting stomped one way or another :P.

Edited by Shadow FF
  • Upvote 3

pWPTu7m.jpg

Yeah, who exactly killed me the first night? I knew that Vox was the Makuta all game, and I couldn't tell anyone. xD It was so hilarious watching you all just vote yourselves off, when I knew the real threat. =P

And even at the end, not enough people voted against Vox!

That must have been somekind of torture. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Blade, the Dark Hunters killed you.

Game could have gone very differently if they hadn't done that. 

Then again, you all lynched the Toa of Light, thinking they were a giant spider monster on the exact same round you lynched the Zivon, and with the Toa of Shadow already dead, the majority of the Makuta's competition was gone, since the Toa of Light could investigate two people and kill those that were corrupted by the Makuta, in addition to choosing someone to temporarily shield from the Makuta's influence; meanwhile the Toa of Shadow was to avenge the Zivon if the Zivon was dead and they were still alive (as their goal was to keep the Zivon alive or kill the Zone of Darkness' usurper if the Zivon was dead - Makuta, and as a failsafe in case both the Zivon and Makuta died, the Toa of Shadow would take over the Zone of Darkness. So the two Toa - the Toa of Light and the Toa of Shadow - could both be anti-Makuta roles, although the Toa of Light would not have been activated until the Zivon died, and the Toa of Shadow's priorities would shift because you can't keep alive that which is dead.

In an earlier, less-refined version of the game, the Toa of Shadow would have been able to choose to convert one person to serve them for the rest of the game at the start of the game. Wondering if I should've kept that, since Voxumo's only real competition were the DH, who had no idea he was the Makuta until they investigated him right on the final night.

I noticed a pattern in my games, and it seems to be that the village always loses, so I thought about adding a super-powered village role, and then I remembered that I did and you all lynched it before it could do anything. On the same day the very role it fought against was activated. 

• Upvote 3

If we've all been absorbed into Voxumo, and Voxumo won, does that mean we're all winners?

• Upvote 3

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Blade, the Dark Hunters killed you.

Yeah, but who decided that was a good idea? =P Because while I'm a threat if in powerful positions, it ended up backfiring against them, badly. =P

Well at the time they wouldn't have known you were the toa of shadow... sometimes night 1 random killings pay off.

Also in other news, I intend on hosting hitman game, sometime soon with the assistance of Pahrak... so yeah, that's a thing.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If we've all been absorbed into Voxumo, and Voxumo won, does that mean we're all winners?

This is the only game in which we all won. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

This is the only game in which we all won. =P

No. It means you are all Voxumo, technically. You lost your individuality to the Makuta, and the Makuta was Voxumo.

So I guess if I hadn't been taken out on the first night, things could've ended up differently. But atlas, what's done is done. Though I do like that the village at least had someone on their side who could've help them if things had worked out.

But anyways, good game everyone. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

OK so I'm actually gonna get it up tomorrow

In the meantime can someone maybe do a nice, dark-themed banner? It'll be "Bionicle Mafia XXXIII: The Makuta on Keno Island," Keno-Nui being a relatively small island off a continental mainland, populated by several undeveloped villages.

Edit: Wait this is the thread for the last game and not the general thread

uh

- :burnmad:

Edited by Shadow Burnmad
  • Upvote 5

OK so I'm actually gonna get it up tomorrow

In the meantime can someone maybe do a nice, dark-themed banner? It'll be "Bionicle Mafia XXXIII: The Makuta on Keno Island," Keno-Nui being a relatively small island off a continental mainland, populated by several undeveloped villages.

Edit: Wait this is the thread for the last game and not the general thread

uh

- :burnmad:

well now that i've seen this post i think i'll give my input that the banner is better without the subtitle on it

the subtitle is cool, just

the banner looks good how it is rn